Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting my newish laptop set up. AFN book marked now. Downloading Rust from Steam. It's a Dell so only 60hrz screen but should be able to overclock using CRU or MSI app. Hoping to get at least 90. Will research putting a 120hrz display in it after the 1st of the year and the other upgrades settle in.

Met with the doc today and no C so that'z a good thing :thumbsup:

Normally I veg seedlings for 4 weeks. I have some rooted clones this time should I veg them for 3 weeks instead?
Root development should tell you when to transplant if that is your goal like roots growing out the bottom of vessel and plant size. If transplanting is your goal :vibe:

I want to veg for 4 weeks if clones are rooted they should need a week less than a seedling
@Autoscrog as long as the root structure is in place then the veg time will be determined by the style of the training and and the size of the space you need to grow in. Many other factors including time and nutrient budget can also be determining factors. If I will not be training I veg Photoperiod plants for 2 weeks or 16 inches tall whichever happens first. I do this in an attempt to keep the plants less than 6 feet tall :crying:it does not always work. Super Crop is a forced skill. If I am going to manifold them they can veg for however many weeks it takes to get the shape you want. I have used Nebula's Manifold with great success. There is a point of diminishing returns on power, space and nutrients. Dollar for dollar my autos are beating my photos in yield divided by time and other inputs. I think autos win because I can try more new strains in a shorter time.

I digress, you must know about the growing habits from the mother plant? That should help you decide when to flip.

:goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back