Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:snow1:
Brrrrrrrrr.JPG
Leaving the buffet.JPG

Got me. :biggrin: Sounds like an effective way of combusting if that is your preference. Automatic ejection sounds good too. :)

DCLXVI

Thanks for the Rep

Yeah, I used to be a member of several automotive forums, most were like ANF is now.
That pretty much went to hell with egos and their stupid fanboys. Back then, I was on the cutting edge of tuning and modifying the new cars and transplanting COMPLETE modern drivetrains into old cars and with the ability to pass any inspection and have all the electronics fully function properly with no codes.
Like here, I fully shared my info to help with the community. I shared tunes with individuals in private, until I caught one guy charging for using my tunes in other people's vehicles and claiming they were his. His fanboys were all up his butt and saying his tunes were the best.
Well, that little fugger thought he could get away with using my tunes and making money off them, since he was fairly far from me. He wuz mistaken!:biggrin:
I confronted him at Norwalk, Ohio dragstrip. I knew the owner very well for many years. His son worked for me in Pearl Harbor! LOL! I let the owner in on my plans to confront this guy between my rounds of racing. He had two of his biggest guys go with him and watched me from a far when I confronted him. It really didn't go very well and the guy got physical with me.
LOL! That really didn't go well for him! I put him down pretty quickly. I guess he underestimated an older guy. I was almost 50 and he was like 22.
Bader and his goons swept in and picked the guy up off the ground, but didnt let him go. He was screaming that I started it while spitting blood and teeth! :rofl: He though they were holding them up! LMMFAO! Bader told them that they witnessed it all and he was the aggressor. He told him he would be leaving the track..............but the cops had been called and they would be removing him. When the cops got there. they talked to Bader first. They looked at the guy and then me. I could hear them ask him again. who was the aggressor! LOL! Bader and his two guys gave the cops their statements. The guy that was getting MY tune gave them the same statement of who was the aggressor.
I gave them my statement and told them I would press charges and Bader wanted him trespassed. They hauled his ass off to jail. I guess he didn't have any money for bail or people to get him bailed out. He spent a month in jail before he finally got bailed out. I felt that was long enough, so I dropped the charges. He got punished, but didn't learn his lesson about stealing.
This fugger was found by a very big well known tuner, sucking HIS tunes out of cars that he was 'checking' their tunes for the owners. He got confronted with the same end results!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This tuner and I got together with the tuning software company at SEMA in Vegas and got them to add a lock feature on the tunes that are created. No other tuner could open or modify any other person's tune. They also rescinded Mr. Retard's license

That was just one example of how toxic the forums got. I dealt with it for several years, only because I was making quite a bit off forums as I was a vendor on many sites. I tolerated it only because of the money. I hated/hate drama! I knew the size of my:woody:and it didn't need stroking by myself or any fanboys. I almost never gave an opinion on questions. Racing is an exercise in engineering. Facts rules engineering, not opinions.

I miss it some, but not the retarded drama and :woody: swinging!

I'm only on one car site to get specific and hard to get info for a car out of production. Good clean examples are getting more rare and more expensive, as are all desirable cars. I have one because it's a very safe and rock solid vehicle. It helps that most of the various components of the car I've used in the past and know them well. I can still knock down 25+ mpg on the highway going 70-75 mph. If the person in Washington keeps up the stupid energy choices, I might have to find an old Fox Mustang and a 2.3l Ford and build an econo-box that gets 45+ mpg, but I doubt if I'll ever sell or stop using this car............for as long as I'll live at least. LOL! I might have to rethink that if I live as long as Mom! LOL!
I might have to scour the junk yards for electric cars and build something from the parts. There are several guys doing that and making money with the cars they are making. It's just a different learning curve. I taught myself how to tune, I can do the same with it.

Damn! Long post and I'm not even high! Time to get to work! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All you fine Tuesday stoners.

Tuesday is usually Taco Tuesday but I got some really nice mint at the farm market Saturday so I I think I will make albondigas soup today. It is cold (9°C) and cloudy so a perfect day for soup. I got some artificial "Sourdough Bread" flavoring. I want to pump up the sourdough flavor of the Gluten Free sourdough bread that just does not have that "bite" of sour in a good sourdough. I mix it into some melted goat butter to spread it on the bread. I have used it twice now. The first I did not add enough, the second was pretty good so I am willing to give it a full try tonight.

Ya man I gotta contact arizer again cuz I bought a replacement tube for my arizer solo and the glass on it is bigger then the 2 tubes that came standard with it and now if I try to use either of them they are super loose! Arizer email response said it’s supposed to be loose fitting but seen as I was smoking on mine and it stuck to my lip and pulled the tube right out and dumped 400 degree smoke into my lap I’m quite sure not supposed to fit that loose! Need to try to get a video of how they wobble around in the unit when inserted and see if they try to tell me once again it’s supposed to be like that! :shrug: :cuss:
Why do companies put tards in charge of replying to customers? It's their reputations on the line?
I really don't get that! I hired an office manager to handle the small bs day to day stuff, pay all the bills, scheduling, answer the phone...ect.
The things he was not to do is give updates on projects or tech advice. All of that was beyond his expertise. He was a damn good worker and would find work to do around the shop without me telling him, but he'd get my ass in a sling on updates or tech and I'd have to dig my ass out of it. I don't like that crap. I hate drama of ANY kind!

Good Morfnoevight All you fine Tuesday stoners.

Tuesday is usually Taco Tuesday but I got some really nice mint at the farm market Saturday so I I think I will make albondigas soup today. It is cold (9°C) and cloudy so a perfect day for soup. I got some artificial "Sourdough Bread" flavoring. I want to pump up the sourdough flavor of the Gluten Free sourdough bread that just does not have that "bite" of sour in a good sourdough. I mix it into some melted goat butter to spread it on the bread. I have used it twice now. The first I did not add enough, the second was pretty good so I am willing to give it a full try tonight.
Mmmmmm....sounds good!:headbang::headbang::woohoo::woohoo:

Why do companies put tards in charge of replying to customers? It's their reputations on the line?
I really don't get that! I hired an office manager to handle the small bs day to day stuff, pay all the bills, scheduling, answer the phone...ect.
The things he was not to do is give updates on projects or tech advice. All of that was beyond his expertise. He was a damn good worker and would find work to do around the shop without me telling him, but he'd get my ass in a sling on updates or tech and I'd have to dig my ass out of it. I don't like that crap. I hate drama of ANY kind!
Ya this lady told me it should fit so loose if u turned unit upside down it should fall out but if it’s that loose it takes in too much extra air and u can’t get decent hits! And figures it’s the ones that come free with unit that don’t fit now like she expected me to just buy more! 1 of the 2 mine came with still hasn’t been used it’s such a shitty fit! :cuss::finger:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back