Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought it is but the springy thingy threw me off. I made a bunch like this at work. When it would clog up I would run a properly sized drill bit on a drill thru it both ways to clean it. I hope the springy thing works better

Yup...very similar Idea @Green Hornet :d5:...I'm the Queen of cleaning my girls without rolling a stash......so I can See how it would come in handy...if your hands are messy and you wanna fast blast......:headbang:

And...Alomst indestructable....:pass:..though I'm sure hubby will find away if he has it long enough.......:crying:

My Husband Too...........:eyebrows:...

:crying::crying::crying: He'd probably get in thinking it was some new concept motor bike too...........:pass:

View attachment 1394626

Okay....hubbys New Toy...since no-one is guessing........:pass:...Automatic Joint......

You Tap it into your stash once or twice....there is a little hollow on the front.....then Smoke.

The end holds enough for about 4 good lung fulls.....which is enough for hubby.......:biggrin:...when you are done...you press the spring loaded end and the ash is deposited in the ashtray in a tidy little puck.....

He's quite enamoured with it .................................and so he should be.....:pass: ............it cost 6 Euros.........................

That's 3 times the price of his water pipes............:crying:
hen I'm from the house for long periods, I just carry a one hitter that fits in a little no smell container wif muh canna ground up. A little hot n harsh, but gets it done simply.

hen I'm from the house for long periods, I just carry a one hitter that fits in a little no smell container wif muh canna ground up. A little hot n harsh, but gets it done simply.
I would only be grinding up enough canna for those hours your gone, it degrades sooo quick when it’s ground up… nothing like a freshly ground bowl IMO. And don’t even get me started on those pre-rolls :doh: I will only roll a J if I know I’m gonna be smoking it within the hour

Yup...very similar Idea @Green Hornet :d5:...I'm the Queen of cleaning my girls without rolling a stash......so I can See how it would come in handy...if your hands are messy and you wanna fast blast......:headbang:

And...Alomst indestructable....:pass:..though I'm sure hubby will find away if he has it long enough.......:crying:
Ya or lose it I lost the dugout part decades ago

Anyone use the cold infusion method with moonshine? :pass:
nope. I used lab alcohol once, which is more or less exactly the same stuff, and will not be doing alcohol infusion again. That shit burns my mouth too much. Now I use an MCT oil infusion which is liquid at room temp, and can be dosed with an eyedropper. Just as effective, and zero burn. :biggrin:

nope. I used lab alcohol once, which is more or less exactly the same stuff, and will not be doing alcohol infusion again. That shit burns my mouth too much. Now I use an MCT oil infusion which is liquid at room temp, and can be dosed with an eyedropper. Just as effective, and zero burn. :biggrin:
All ears this is new to me. I was thinking about sipping the moonshine :crying:

Is it a bird......is it a plane...........?...................:superhero:.......answers on a post card please........:headbang:

View attachment 1394606
A center punch for putting punch marks dead center in, for example, alignment with the hinge hole. :biggrin:

I would only be grinding up enough canna for those hours your gone, it degrades sooo quick when it’s ground up… nothing like a freshly ground bowl IMO. And don’t even get me started on those pre-rolls :doh: I will only roll a J if I know I’m gonna be smoking it within the hour
I really don't think it degrades much at all in this airtight container. If it does, my brain sure as hell can't detect it. LOL!
I was carrying my Evolve with hash in the concentrate storage section, but the coils failing stopped that.
I finally got a BS reply from LightersUSA last night about my Evolve and the coils. I bought the vape with 5 ceramic coils and an extra battery. The extra battery worked for one or two charges and the switch stopped working. A couple coils lasted a week and a couple last a couple days. TOTALLY unacceptable performance! I've contacted them SEVERAL times and they FINALLY returned an email after MONTHS of trying.
Here's the bullshit reply:
Hi there,

Thanks for the message. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. The coils are never usually the problem. It seems the battery may be an issue or it is getting too hot and burning the concentrate quickly.

Lighter USA Team

So how in the hell is this reply going to do a damn thing for my issue with my purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back