Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens..not as chill, coffee good, etc. Lowes time today as my order is ready, supposedly. Always a problem cause the lumber guys are in charge of sending the ready emails and they never check if the other depts have their stuff pulled yet. Get the rest of the posts set and concreted in and it should be ready for me to start on the 2x6 framing this weekend.

More high tech looking than Dr. Kevorkian's VW bus with exhaust injection :face:

Afternoon @Green Hornet .. :pass: ..sharing one.

Can you Imagine Seeing one of them pull up on the drive....and your Wife is giving you the Stink Eye........?............:eyebrows:

Your Carriage Arrives Dear.........

1638881209541.png

I better look when a vehicle is in the driveway LOL

My Husband Too...........:eyebrows:...

:crying::crying::crying: He'd probably get in thinking it was some new concept motor bike too...........:pass:

IMG_0280.JPG

Okay....hubbys New Toy...since no-one is guessing........:pass:...Automatic Joint......

You Tap it into your stash once or twice....there is a little hollow on the front.....then Smoke.

The end holds enough for about 4 good lung fulls.....which is enough for hubby.......:biggrin:...when you are done...you press the spring loaded end and the ash is deposited in the ashtray in a tidy little puck.....

He's quite enamoured with it .................................and so he should be.....:pass: ............it cost 6 Euros.........................

That's 3 times the price of his water pipes............:crying:

My Husband Too...........:eyebrows:...

:crying::crying::crying: He'd probably get in thinking it was some new concept motor bike too...........:pass:

View attachment 1394626

Okay....hubbys New Toy...since no-one is guessing........:pass:...Automatic Joint......

You Tap it into your stash once or twice....there is a little hollow on the front.....then Smoke.

The end holds enough for about 4 good lung fulls.....which is enough for hubby.......:biggrin:...when you are done...you press the spring loaded end and the ash is deposited in the ashtray in a tidy little puck.....

He's quite enamoured with it .................................and so he should be.....:pass: ............it cost 6 Euros.........................

That's 3 times the price of his water pipes............:crying:
That's what I thought it is but the springy thingy threw me off. I made a bunch like this at work. When it would clog up I would run a properly sized drill bit on a drill thru it both ways to clean it. I hope the springy thing works better

Attachments

• 100_2583.JPG
    100_2583.JPG
    371.4 KB · Views: 16
I put 2 eye droppers full on a keebler pecan sandie cookie.......wait an hour, a real good buzz for an hour then it's sleepy time for 6/7 hours. Only way I can sleep without getting up every hour or 2.
I'm gonna just have to look into this further. I got a pretty good rest last nigh for me. Went to sleep just before midnight. Alexa told me it was 3:30 when I woke up, but went right back to sleep. Then woke up at 6:30. That's a great night fer me. :coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back