Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think it degrades much at all in this airtight container. If it does, my brain sure as hell can't detect it. LOL!
I was carrying my Evolve with hash in the concentrate storage section, but the coils failing stopped that.
I finally got a BS reply from LightersUSA last night about my Evolve and the coils. I bought the vape with 5 ceramic coils and an extra battery. The extra battery worked for one or two charges and the switch stopped working. A couple coils lasted a week and a couple last a couple days. TOTALLY unacceptable performance! I've contacted them SEVERAL times and they FINALLY returned an email after MONTHS of trying.
Here's the bullshit reply:
Hi there,

Thanks for the message. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. The coils are never usually the problem. It seems the battery may be an issue or it is getting too hot and burning the concentrate quickly.

Lighter USA Team

So how in the hell is this reply going to do a damn thing for my issue with my purchase?
I just sent this off. Let's see what they say. I'm not really that hopeful.

So how is this reply going to resolve my issue with my purchases?

I get one or two charges with the extra battery before it stops working, I think the switch is the issue. And 5 extra coils that failed VERY quickly when used as directed by the instruction.
With these problems, it kinda makes me think these weren't genuine Yocan products.
I bought this based on reviews of the product, not your website. With this being the ONLY reply from my SEVERAL attempts to resolve this issue, that doesn't really bode that well for your customer service.
No addressing of a complete failure of a battery that I couldn't have contributed to the failure. I followed the instructions for the use of the coils and cleaning, yet they failed. There is a possibility I contributed to the failure, but I did follow the instructions. I used the ceramic coils first and then the stock coil when they failed. The frigging stock coil lasted the longest by a quite large margin, but you tell me the battery could be the problem.
You've done nothing to resolve the issues with my purchases. The failed battery should be replaced without question. It was just a simple failure.
Why don't you do this? I'll give up on getting a replacement battery, if you send out a replacement set of 5 ceramic coils, I would consider this issue resolved. I give a little and you give a little. The issue is resolved and the very poor service, so far, has been transformed to satisfactory.

I look forward to your reply.
Bill

Hey @Mossy, thanks for the rep. But you didn't tell me whether the answer was correct... :biggrin:

My Husband Too...........:eyebrows:...

:crying::crying::crying: He'd probably get in thinking it was some new concept motor bike too...........:pass:

View attachment 1394626

Okay....hubbys New Toy...since no-one is guessing........:pass:...Automatic Joint......

You Tap it into your stash once or twice....there is a little hollow on the front.....then Smoke.

The end holds enough for about 4 good lung fulls.....which is enough for hubby.......:biggrin:...when you are done...you press the spring loaded end and the ash is deposited in the ashtray in a tidy little puck.....

He's quite enamoured with it .................................and so he should be.....:pass: ............it cost 6 Euros.........................

That's 3 times the price of his water pipes............:crying:

You Mised it @Olderfart ..... :headbang: ....it is an Automatic Joint.........:pass:

I really don't think it degrades much at all in this airtight container. If it does, my brain sure as hell can't detect it. LOL!
I was carrying my Evolve with hash in the concentrate storage section, but the coils failing stopped that.
I finally got a BS reply from LightersUSA last night about my Evolve and the coils. I bought the vape with 5 ceramic coils and an extra battery. The extra battery worked for one or two charges and the switch stopped working. A couple coils lasted a week and a couple last a couple days. TOTALLY unacceptable performance! I've contacted them SEVERAL times and they FINALLY returned an email after MONTHS of trying.
Here's the bullshit reply:
Hi there,

Thanks for the message. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. The coils are never usually the problem. It seems the battery may be an issue or it is getting too hot and burning the concentrate quickly.

Lighter USA Team

So how in the hell is this reply going to do a damn thing for my issue with my purchase?
Ya man I gotta contact arizer again cuz I bought a replacement tube for my arizer solo and the glass on it is bigger then the 2 tubes that came standard with it and now if I try to use either of them they are super loose! Arizer email response said it’s supposed to be loose fitting but seen as I was smoking on mine and it stuck to my lip and pulled the tube right out and dumped 400 degree smoke into my lap I’m quite sure not supposed to fit that loose! Need to try to get a video of how they wobble around in the unit when inserted and see if they try to tell me once again it’s supposed to be like that! :shrug: :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back