Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
3711CBA8-AA89-49FB-B486-F60D73661549.jpeg

Morning all. Any men out there looking for a deodorant that smells like terpenes? Dr Squatch Alpine Sage! Smells almost like dabs… got gifted one and love it.

Cheers for sharing @Jpkindbud .... :pass: ...I Love Linalool scented bud...and I've often Wondered ...if I Dabbed it behind me ears...would I find myself surrounded by Stoners at the bar....:biggrin:...subconsciously...

View attachment 1395017
chopping this one when I get home from work today.:woohoo1:
Anvil at 90 days. It has more purple trics then Amber. :pass:

Delicious.......:drool:

I don’t really know. But, I bet their is a grower or 2 around here that knows a lot about purple weed and medicinal effects. Maybe @Mossy would know who they are. :shrug::pass:

Hunch and Homework on coloured fruit veg would suggest so.....but no definitive Proof.

If you have a Red..Green...Yellow bell pepper.....although they will All contain bell pepper base properties...some specifics come from individual Colours.

This is Purple Basil v's Green Basil......I'd expect Purple Canna to be Similar...they are both 'Erbs.........:eyebrows:

The rich content of rutin and carotene is inherent in any type of regan. But the concentration of essential oils, saponin and eugenol in purple varieties is 1.5-2 times higher than in green ones. The plant is used in folk and official medicine, cosmetic and food industries.
Source: https://farm-en.desigusxpro.com/pos.../bazilik/fioletovyy-bazilik-polza-i-vred.html

Gus went for his Xmas haircut..................... :pass: .....whatdayathink......?........................:eyebrows:

View attachment 1394989
I had to look twice to realize that this is actually a live dog, not a stuffie. I get the coat with the fur collar and cuffs, but why fluorescent green?

I had to look twice to realize that this is actually a live dog, not a stuffie. I get the coat with the fur collar and cuffs, but why fluorescent green?

I Think it is Meant to be The Grinch @Olderfart ...... :pass: ....and no...I Wouldn't do that to Gus...it was just a Joke.....

Though...I have been tempted to brush his quiff up and dye it to make him into a Punk Rocker.....:crying:

1638976547330.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back