Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it two weeks....... :pass: ...
In this particular shit show, two weeks will be huge. I think our understanding of Omicron will be dramatically better by then. In particular, watch what the data from the hot zones in Africa suggest about transmissibility (already apparently higher than Delta IMO), rates of infection among vaccinated individuals, and seriousness of disease. If hospitalizations increase in response to this variant, especially among vaccinated persons, we are headed for trouble.

Skynets going live on us! :yoinks:
1638225753902.gif

Good Morfnoevight All! wow it took forever to get caught up :oops1:

'ey up strangers! Sorry for my absence, life has been a little more crazy since restrictions started to lift! Anything interesting going down?

On day 52 of my grow! First time I've grown 4 all at once, but still seeing similar problems to my previous grows now that I'm into flower - that being that my leaves lose all their colour and start to die. Pretty sure it's nute lockout and that I'm still somehow overfeeding the girls. One is doing decently at least (green Gelato)!

If you've not had a look at my blog:
Dutch Passion - Cinderella Jack
View attachment 1392000
Royal Queen Seeds - Green Gelato
View attachment 1392002
RQS - Watermelon
View attachment 1391999
And Prosecco - from Brothers in Farms - bit of a mutant seedling so she was left to her own devices, no training or topping.
View attachment 1392001

It looks like a P-K shortage. The real wild card is your water. If it is low in Calcium what makes up that 225 PPM? We need to know.

Thanks! I'm using BioBizz nutes in LightMix soil at 60% the dosing on the feed chart. Temps are 23-25 during the day and no lower than 19 in the night cycle - 20/4 schedule. I'm at a loss, this has happened a few times now. My water is maybe an issue, it can have a PPM of 225 (0.4 EC) from the tap, but isn't hard water - has a relatively low calsium amount (I've had the same kettle for 8 years with no scaling).

Time to keep reading!

:yeahthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back