Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first attempt at infusing cocoa butter worked well enough. I had 17g of sugar leaf from a variety of recent harvests. I decarbed it for an hour at 240°F in the oven, then infused it in 8 oz of cocoa butter for 2 hours at 170°F. It seems sativa dominant (the first taste had me tripping 'til 4 hours past bedtime). I didn't sweeten it because i melt it in my tea or cocoa. It made 48 squares, and each square is a good dose:
View attachment 1390666 View attachment 1390667
Since you've tried it and liked it, I would suggest getting an Ardent FX and make the job totally effortless and the results are very consistent.
I'm sooooooooo glad I bought mine. I use the results daily.............twice! :eyebrows: :biggrin: :baked:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate it.

Pumpkin Pie :greencheck:
Cranberry Sauce:greencheck:
Stuffing Mix:greencheck:
Applewood smoke the Turkey on the Weber at 2:30PM.
Green beans.
Gravy.

I was picking up some fresh celery at the grocery store this morning since the one I had was quite limp :rofl:. When I was leaving the store I was trapped by a car in front and back when this women backed into my door :finger: I was honking my horn but she kept coming and I watched helplessly as she dented my car. At least she has insurance. This poor old car had nearly a perfect body but even this little damage is probably enough to total it. Oh well dents happen!
Yeah, I would have been pissed if it had been my old Crown Vic LS Sport. She's a real creampuff. Perfect Grandpa car with just a little flare, but still under 'Da Man's" radar for the most part..................I look the part too! LOL!

couple rando picz from the sunny but cold dankzgiving morning walkie...:joy: ppp

View attachment 1390737View attachment 1390738View attachment 1390739
I soooooo miss my lake! I built it the third year I owned the farm and stocked it with fish we caught at various lakes. We had all sort of fish.
It was a great investment. It easily fed us fairly early on and gave a very nice return at the sale.
There are times I deeply regret selling my farm, but the reality was that it was becoming too difficult to take care of all that land.

1637895826586.gif

**DISCLAIMER**

FRYING TURKEY WITH A LOW IQ MAY RESULT IN SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION!!!!!:fire::fire::crying:

I would post some food pictures but the heathens ate everything. You go into the man cave to smoke some bowls and you come back with the munchies and everything is gone.

:crying: :crying: :crying: Fast or Last Rexxy.......fast or last........:pighug:

I soooooo miss my lake! I built it the third year I owned the farm and stocked it with fish we caught at various lakes. We had all sort of fish.
It was a great investment. It easily fed us fairly early on and gave a very nice return at the sale.
There are times I deeply regret selling my farm, but the reality was that it was becoming too difficult to take care of all that land.

:bighug: Have a Hug @WildBill.....:pass:....and an Extra coffee break....it is Friday....you have Earned one.

Did all the meat get eaten....or....did you save me a platefull.....?..............:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back