Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
1637918321984.png

Working up the Courage to take me onesie off for a shower..................:crying:....fawk.........

Hello @Chubstrr
Now im not a DWC pro at all but you shouldnt go after someone elses chart when it comes to feeding. Look at the health/color/shape of the whole plant when adjusting their feed. Check the water/nutritions until shes drinking/eating just as much nutrients as water.

When fallowing someone elses chart you also have to have the same temperatures and RH% and lightning as the one you are copying or else you won’t get the same results.

I understand that and do take that into consideration when using charts online as reference ranges but I have seen a lot of info on both sides when it comes to nutes and PPM for autoflowers. Some say they will never need more than 600-700 PPM (in flowering) regardless of strain or genetics and some tell me they run their autos at 1400+ (in flowering). Just looking for some more information out there from growers to compare and test out ranges.

I understand that and do take that into consideration when using charts online as reference ranges but I have seen a lot of info on both sides when it comes to nutes and PPM for autoflowers. Some say they will never need more than 600-700 PPM (in flowering) regardless of strain or genetics and some tell me they run their autos at 1400+ (in flowering). Just looking for some more information out there from growers to compare and test out ranges.
I have never ran autos over 800ppm in coco or DWC. Well I have but did not see much of a difference in both mediums the plants can eat nonstop. Its not the size of the meal its how often you feed it.

I have also seen that by different growers. I think it depends on how you grow your plant and the phenotype. Some growers don’t grow “soft-eaters” because of their phenotype as they don’t like the structure of them, or at least it is so in my case.

I’m in the starting of a DWC-grow myself and I’m looking for a heavy feeder that also can handle a lot of light.

I will put a lot of effort and time into this girl, you should come and watch the grow in the Dutch Passion section, Right here!

Last edited:
Morning kittens....veritable winter heat wave this morning, only down to 50f. If weather is good this weekend gonna have a burn barrel day and convert the twigs and such I collected this summer into usable amendment for gardening. Usually involves a garden hose, lamp oil, a chair, a cooler of beer ( maybe my pipe) and time........ so a good lazy day for me.......today though I got finishing up from yesterday, scrounging some big pots for wife's plants, a little laundry, and getting prepped to build back deck (might even sink some posts) and anything else the boss tells me to do.

Morning kittens....veritable winter heat wave this morning, only down to 50f. If weather is good this weekend gonna have a burn barrel day and convert the twigs and such I collected this summer into usable amendment for gardening. Usually involves a garden hose, lamp oil, a chair, a cooler of beer ( maybe my pipe) and time........ so a good lazy day for me.......today though I got finishing up from yesterday, scrounging some big pots for wife's plants, a little laundry, and getting prepped to build back deck (might even sink some posts) and anything else the boss tells me to do.
That will work off some Thanksgiving calories :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back