Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just glad me and the brother in law didn’t have an America’s funniest home video type a moment where the turkey goes from the smoker to the backyard grass! :rofl:

I have witnessed my brother do that very thing. We hosed the turkey off put it back on the BBQ for 10 minutes and never told anybody not even to this day.

Is there an afn coupon code for this one?

No this sale is open to the public. Different things will be on sale at different time for different discounts. Like the Wheel of fortune.

I have witnessed my brother do that very thing. We hosed the turkey off put it back on the BBQ for 10 minutes and never told anybody not even to this day.

No this sale is open to the public. Different things will be on sale at different time for different discounts. Like the Wheel of fortune.
Wasn't sure if there was a general AFN discount code as well!

Today, I’m thankful for this thick ass ribeye I cooked on the pbc…:vibe:
43BC9FA0-B3B3-4530-AE6D-BC9A65BA1ED2.jpeg
3B14F82B-C0B2-4DBD-A06E-23EC8C64C2B1.jpeg
896E4198-8844-4F91-BB15-C86EC18712EC.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving friends:bighug:

Well, feeling stuffed, kitchen cleaned and food put away. Only got to set up the coffee maker for morning. APK freebies fron OSS had nice 3/4 inch tails and got planted, Anvil bean I dropped showing 1/4 inch tail, guess I'll plant it in the 4th autopot in the morning. Kinda odd though, did nothing diffrerent but the midwest widow testers and 2 mephisto dbl grape failed but now got 4 beans going gangbusters after 1 or 2 days...... Oh well, that's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back