Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving to our USA gro buddies. May the day go well, and the coming year go even better. Especially with the grows. :pighug:

Happy Thanksgiving time to get stoned and over eat!
Yeah, I'm not looking forwards to the drive home tonight. It will be cold, so the window will be down and some loud tunes will be blaring to keep me awake.....................cause I will be him today!:eyebrows::biggrin:

tumblr_ls0ommTU901qb1n3l.gif

@Mossy

Thank you for sharing :toke:

Does it take alot of paper-work and time to get :greencheck: from the gouverment that one wants to be a farmer and grow crops of vegetables?

We are not vegetarians, we eat everything except the creatures from the sea - fish, crabs, octapussy etc.

Milk and eggs is a good favorite of mine because of the high protein.

It sound like you living pretty good life where everyone helps each other, that’s how it suppose to be :smokeout:

Big thanks for the reps Mossy.

Paperwork and bureaucracy are a full contact sport in Spain!!! Find yourself a good gestor. It will make your life exponentially easier. Worth every euro!!!!!!!!
One of the great things in Spain, as Mossy was stating, is that you can eat and drink like a king for very little money. Depending on the geographical area you would be in, you can be completely self sufficient. Have friends a little south of Valencia that grow everything they eat with the exception of jamon and seafood.
That being said, the last time I was in San Sebastian, I spent over 1000 euro in two days on food! Put a hurtin on my wallet, but was calculated and beyond amazing!!!
Wishing good luck tio!

Yeah, I'm not looking forwards to the drive home tonight. It will be cold, so the window will be down and some loud tunes will be blaring to keep me awake.....................cause I will be him today!:eyebrows::biggrin:

tumblr_ls0ommTU901qb1n3l.gif
You eating Turkey or Ham? Or Both? My wife made up a bunch of Deviled Eggs from our free graze chickens and a few pumpkin pies from the pumpkins I grew out in the garden this year. Also having green bean casserole from the garden beans. I need to raise turkeys again so I can add that to the list of things Im eating from home grown food source! Ive got lots to be thankful for this year for sure.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.....another cup of coffee then I got to get started.....nice surprise last night when I got home, wife had done dishes while I was gone. Hopefully getting out of that "I'm crip so I can't do anything" funk she been in....lots of praise and thank you's (positive reinforcement). Maybe I can get her to help with the dinner fixin's today.....
I can relate to what your wife is feeling. I managed to shower alone yesterday and felt really dumb announcing it to hubby when he got home but he was like hey, any progress is worth celebrating. Phrasing it as wanting her company and giving her tasks she can do while seated may go a long way.

Always been on pain meds for her normal but been swinging back and forth since accident. Sometimes can't stop her from doing stuff, sometimes can't motivate her to do anything....still won't ask her Dr about canna though.
Has she ever been evaluated for mood disorders? That sounds a lot like my bipolar, but it got so much worse after my accident/head injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back