Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bring the cider, you bring the stottie cakes and we'll meet up halfway!
I hear Birmingham does a nice curry!:rofl:

Ambitious...you can handle a curry after a stottie.........:eyebrows:....you must have the munchies........

1633185621509.png

On a serious note, I was up early this morning and managed to just about get LS to 37 pages in 24 hours!

Go @arty zan ......:bravo:...don't sign any Contracts with @420Forever...you know he'll be expecting those figures every weekend.......:eyebrows:

Saturday is looking to be a little slower, I reckon too much "sauce" is to blame, there maybe a few sore heads and sleepy people as a result

Yeah.......?...they weren't playing Drinking games again were they...:tonic:...you know what happens to Stoners when they drink and smoke....
They eat the firdge clean..whitey.....and fall over..........well.....that is what it does to hubby..........:crying:

Sounds like it's worth a try if I can find a syringe with a needle.....what size did you use?
This is the part I def did NOT like. As a former heroin addict I shot lots of dope. This is the first time I had to try and get needles in a long long time. It was def a trigger for a sec.

but with all that being said. I got 29 gauge.
You can order them on the inter webs off the river site. Or you can just for to Walgreens. Tell them up front what you are using them for. Say “I am a botany student and I need to inject silver thiosulfide into the dermal layer of a plant, I am NOT a drug user” they will sell em to you.

:fire:We are 2 days into October and we only have 29 days until Halloween!:fire:

We also have only 29 days to design, buy, carve and enter our pumpkins for the "AFN Pumpkin Carving Competition"!!!

I know the USA is awash with Pumpkins and a million and one things, flavoured with pumpkin spice!
So I will leave it to one of our American members to comment on the best pumpkins to buy!

For UK members here is a list of either cheap or tasty pumpkins.
  • Best carving pumpkin: Asda’s - £1
  • Best looking pumpkin: Asda’s - £1
  • Tastiest pumpkin: Sainsbury’s - £3
  • Best value for money: Asda’s - £1
Sainsburys also do a pumpkin carving kit! I can't attest to it's quality or ability to carve a pumpkin but I thought I would include it, for your perusal, If you should happen to visit Sainsburys.

So don't delay, Carve a Pumpkin today!
You could win a
1632491371454.png
Brand New -
HLG 100 V2 LED Grow Light
1632491371454.png

:woohoo1:(Big thanks to HLG for sponsoring this competition):woohoo1:
:woohoo:

1633185848654.png
1633185864404.png

ani pump 1.gif
1633185919168.png
ani pump 1.gif
1633186433626.png

Pumpkin Carving
Competition
1633186983243.png:jump::yeahthat:Link:yeahthat::jump:1633186959341.png

This is the part I def did NOT like. As a former heroin addict I shot lots of dope. This is the first time I had to try and get needles in a long long time. It was def a trigger for a sec.

but with all that being said. I got 29 gauge.
You can order them on the inter webs off the river site. Or you can just for to Walgreens. Tell them up front what you are using them for. Say “I am a botany student and I need to inject silver thiosulfide into the dermal layer of a plant, I am NOT a drug user” they will sell em to you.
I will have to try that, wife gets all her meds from Walgreens so they know me pretty good there.

A lot easier than trying to prevent overspray contamination
@MassMom

Hey guys - sorry to delete your posts (mars hydro_), i need to keep the trick or treat post numbers consecutive so Tina can do the RNG thing at the end.

The new member got upset as I had to delete his post and left a polite note saying sorry he didnt have the minimum post count to enter (rules)
He got upset. ... spouted off... and got instabanned by me.

:pass:

@MassMom

Hey guys - sorry to delete your posts, i need to keep the trick or treat post numbers consecutive so Tina can do the RNG thing at the end.

The new member got upset as I had to delete his post and left a polite note saying sorry he didnt have the minimum post count to enter (rules)
He got upset. ... spouted off... and got instabanned by me.

:pass:
ooohhh...ok, it was the ???? post that was deleted...was trying to figure it out cause the ToT post was still showing......Hell, he could just get busy, help us fill out these pages and get post count up quick..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back