Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well folks I have a new “science”breakthrough a couple weeks ago, I came across an article that tale about injecting silver nitrate into the stalk of a plant you want to reverse.

The theory sounded like it might work, and their was several instances of this working.

well I decided to try it with StS and I will be damned. Folks. It worked!

when the plant had about 5 nodes and I could tell there was a little hollow space in the stem. I shot em up!

I look today and what do ya know. I’ve got NUTS! About 10 days after I gave em the second shot(I tried when they were very young but it didn’t take, the fluid just shot out the hole due to back pressure)
9AAC039D-2006-4489-A226-D50F40E5879D.jpeg
A1FF956D-7AA1-4E57-A031-A53C3D63C060.jpeg

Well folks I have a new “science”breakthrough a couple weeks ago, I came across an article that tale about injecting silver nitrate into the stalk of a plant you want to reverse.

The theory sounded like it might work, and their was several instances of this working.

well I decided to try it with StS and I will be damned. Folks. It worked!

when the plant had about 5 nodes and I could tell there was a little hollow space in the stem. I shot em up!

I look today and what do ya know. I’ve got NUTS! About 10 days after I gave em the second shot(I tried when they were very young but it didn’t take, the fluid just shot out the hole due to back pressure) View attachment 1373619View attachment 1373620

Hey D420 - Nice one :d5:

I assume that's easier and less messy than spraying STS ... Is it nuts all over or localised to the injection?
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back