Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooohhh...ok, it was the ???? post that was deleted...was trying to figure it out cause the ToT post was still showing......Hell, he could just get busy, help us fill out these pages and get post count up quick..

Yeah - I only delete posts in there that aren't "trick or treat" ... or don't meet the requirements or break the rules.

Exactly .... You need 50 posts to enter ... if it gets deleted ... go and have a chat in LS or comment on some threads ... it's a month long competition and once you've 50 posts .... you can enter :rofl:

Some people just go CRAZY!! Shot themselves right in the foot there ^_^

Good Saturday stoners! Question, on this RocBud Purple Kong (green pheno), instead of a main it developed 2 mains. Is that unusual? It is 28 days old.
74AC72EB-5079-4B79-B954-D33124D8FF45.jpeg

72D513B3-3D23-4076-957C-0EBC2CC2AED3.jpeg

That double top looks like what happened when I tried to top and missed. I've fimmed 3 times now, trying to top above the 4th node when the 5th node was only an inch long. Each time I got a double top.

Yeah - I only delete posts in there that aren't "trick or treat" ... or don't meet the requirements or break the rules.

Exactly .... You need 50 posts to enter ... if it gets deleted ... go and have a chat in LS or comment on some threads ... it's a month long competition and once you've 50 posts .... you can enter :rofl:

Some people just go CRAZY!! Shot themselves right in the foot there ^_^
Roolz is roolz!
Two posts a day for 25 days an you get 4 days, where you can do as you please!
Carve pumpkin in advance and photo it!
I reckon I may have done at least 50 posts yesterday in LS and boy what a day!
I was wary of chatting in the Mars Hydro comp page and seem I was on the money!

On another note did anyone see the latest episode of Doom Patrol?
1633189092062.png

Yup werebutts are a thing! :crying: :rofl:

OK...Question for the breeders using STS.....about how long does it take after 1st spray before you can expect to have viable pollen? My plan was to use my 2x2 as a reversing tent. I'd like to grow out a couple, top em and put the tops in my areocloner in the 2x2 moving the "actual" plants into my 2x4...spray the "clones" in the 2x2, collect that pollen and use it to dust a branch or 2 of the original....Only foreseeable problem is the time it takes to produce viable pollen. Even the clones I did before that didn't root I was able to keep them going for a little over a month.. That way I wouldn't have to waste an entire plant just to get pollen and seeds.

That double top looks like what happened when I tried to top and missed. I've fimmed 3 times now, trying to top above the 4th node when the 5th node was only an inch long. Each time I got a double top.
That’s what makes this unusual, this one just developed like this naturally.

IT'S WILD BILL'S
CANNA CATURDAY COHORTS!
IMG_20210930_184309567 (2).jpg
IMG_20210930_184337706.jpg

This is an everyday occurrence........three times a day! Sometimes Zero, the gray cat, beats me out there. If the other cats are lagging behind, he will call them.
At first it was the three most social cats. Zero, Spot and Miss Prissy.
I think it was Spot that started it. Spot is the one that likes to sit on top of the EarthBox sometimes.

Happy Caturday!
It might be chop day. for the Haze. It's really weather dependent, but I could be ok,
The girl did get a very nice and steady shower yesterday. It probably washed away a bunch of stuff. She did get a good blow dry with my batter powered leaf blower. She didn't like that and started stinking with her funk! Looks like a heavy dew now and she’ll get another blow dry.

edit.........I started this post very early this morning and it's based on early yesterday's predictions. It's actually much improved. High today will be 86F and humidity will come down to 60%, but partly cloudy with nightly humidity up to 80%.. The humidity improves Sunday with mostly sunny. Monday goes fully sunny, highs in upper 80s with humidity remaining below 50% for the entire week.
These last few days are pretty key in finishing her out well. For this strain, they are bulking up very nicely. I think I'm gonna watch her VERY closely.......yes.....more closely than I have. been:biggrin:................... and try to get her to the better weather on Monday onward. 5-7 days could mean a significant improvement. It's not like the entire plant will get rot in one day, not with the use of Phyter.

Interesting observation with Phyter. In the last month, any rot has been caused by insects. Most have occurred on small buds. The interesting point is that the rot can just be picked off with your fingers and that's it. No more progress. I found this when I thought I found some rot that had fallen on top of a little bud and just picked it off. It was not fallen rot. It was actual rot. I guess it's the protection the Phyter afford since it occupies the surface of the plant. Any rot that has formed has been isolated and very slow moving.
Once it's legal here, I'm growing this girl again in a MUCH better lighting position. If she's doing this well in a crappy light position, she should be able to do much better

She's getting pretty frosty too.:eyebrows:
IMG_20211001_185432342.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back