Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

:snow2: Ew................. @wwwillie is reporting Minus 3 C..................:yoinks:......

Morning kittens.....another week in the bag, only thing on agenda today is a lil shopping, a lil cleaning, a lil gardening(but that everyday) and anything else I get around to.

Yup @Bill.de.Cat ..we've just done the shopping....ours and friend in need.
We had to visit one pre/bank holiday supermarket just for 3 tins of dog food and a bag of crisps........:pass:....hubby wasn't Amused....:biggrin:..but hey.....we are just doing the shopping....
they have 20 odd dogs..rescue kennels...and 1 volunteer goes over every day to shovel shit.......:digit:....so...I'll not moan.................:eyebrows:..too much....

:crying:

Things could Always be Worse.......:pass:

My dog was terrified by the fireworks and storms. For some reason she would want to sit on my shoulder when they happened ?

Afternoon @Green Hornet ...:pass:..sharing one..Happy Friday.....:friday:...

Yeah..the Princess stands on Hubbys knees...shaking...and her Nose drips all over his laptop....:biggrin:

Thunder...fireworks...and shooting...nowt comforts her...:shrug:

Worse...Gus was Fine with them...but he is picking up on her terror ....so we get him to set them off.

So you have one shaking clawing and standing on you..and the other barking his head off.......:pass:...sigh....

I like them both, but the airpot is the top pot. :baked: View attachment 1382615
The airpot is the most versatile pot I’ve seen. A lot of pros, not many cons.

View attachment 1382616
The cloth pots are great too. I just put them in a saucer and water from the bottom for the most part.
:pass:
Am I going blind cuz I don’t see no fabric pots in said pictures? Those look more like panda film bags to me but I don’t ever wear my glasses unless I’m renewing my drivers license!

In other news anyone ran fastbuds AK?? I realized after it was already standing up that I had mixed up some vials so wasn’t the tyrone n sour I thought it was! Turns out TnS wasn’t even in a vial it was in a damn baggie! :rofl:
I was able to figure out the vial that was slipping my mind and it was some from a mephisto cross of gold glue X sour stomper so dropped 1 of them last night to replace the witch dr that never stood up!:thumbsup:

I have had many motorcycles over the years dirt and street. I bought this one so my wife could ride with me most of my other bikes were performance single rider machines.
I also wanted to do some touring but not until I trust it 100%

If my Arse was on fire I wouldn't get on the back of a bike with hubby........... :crying: .....our cars run on Auto pilot...I Scream..he throws the anchors on...

:crying:

Got Waken Baked have a Sunny day even if it's cloudy :cools:

:pass:

Any time we get fireworks here or even a big storm with lots of thunder my dog goes into the bathroom and hides beside the toilet! :rofl:

Aye...I Think the smaller room makes them feel safer..... :headbang:

@Mossy I tried the thunder blanket but she hated that as much as the storms :shrug: Oh well just trying to help something that was inevitable.

Yeah..tranq's...those phermone diffusers...nothing works....just wait until it is over...or she exhausts herself...:shrug: ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back