Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
fridayfeelin.gif

It's Friday.....we've Survived another week.....so Treat yourself to an Extra Smoke Break...... :pass: ...you've Earned it.....:pighug:

Morning @EP3 ...:pass:..Happy Friday.....:friday:....you Partying this weekend...or just Haunting LS.....?............:crying:

Weans party, that's about it. Don't party like I used to. Gave up Mr Booze about 9 years ago. The only thing I refuse to stop is my smoke. Used to live for the weekend, gigs, festivals, illegal raves set up in fields and, if anyone remembers, the early days at the Arches, Glasgow. Here we fu$&£,g go!! Lol
Good times.
download.jpeg-4.jpg
download.jpeg-3.jpg

What about you? @Mossy

Cheers
EP3

Ty @Mañ'O'Green for the rep I know this problem tooo well and Kudo's to you for the diagnosis. My current project has the same problem and I am still chasing it. It's an older motorcycle and I may have it as good as it get's ? When parts are hard to get and iffy compounds the issue. :coffee:
Old motorcycle? (ears perking up)......details?.....built a 65 BSA, a 69 Norton, A 76 ironhead and worked on a few others.....

Morning kittens.....another week in the bag, only thing on agenda today is a lil shopping, a lil cleaning, a lil gardening(but that everyday) and anything else I get around to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back