Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old motorcycle? (ears perking up)......details?.....built a 65 BSA, a 69 Norton, A 76 ironhead and worked on a few others.....
Not that old Bill it's a 2002 Road King. This year was the first for fuel injection and a computer. I am getting it figured out stock before I hop her up

Not that old Bill it's a 2002 Road King. This year was the first for fuel injection and a computer. I am getting it figured out stock before I hop her up
Nice, inherited a 2009 RK from wife's brother when he passed.....took 1 ride and it was more than I felt comfortable with so we sold it....beutiful bike though

I have had many motorcycles over the years dirt and street. I bought this one so my wife could ride with me most of my other bikes were performance single rider machines.
I also wanted to do some touring but not until I trust it 100%

Weans party, that's about it. Don't party like I used to. Gave up Mr Booze about 9 years ago. The only thing I refuse to stop is my smoke. Used to live for the weekend, gigs, festivals, illegal raves set up in fields and, if anyone remembers, the early days at the Arches, Glasgow. Here we fu$&£,g go!! Lol
Good times.
View attachment 1382630View attachment 1382631

What about you? @Mossy

Cheers
EP3

We'll spend the weekend Comforting the dogs......... :pass: ...they are Petrified of the fireworks.....

The Spanish celebrate the Day of the Dead ..1st Nov.......Tradition holds...you cannot get Near a Cemetry...the car parks are stowed out.

They all visit with flowers....then have food and fireworks.

We are far enough from town not to get any Halloween visits.....:headbang:

Must admit...Halloween is not a big thing here.
Each supermarket gets 10 pumpkins in...and a few mixed bags of scarey sweets...and that is it......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back