Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KDawg and All a blueberry auto bud pic I saw that you have some going also. :toke:
Blueberry auto Green Hornet.JPG

Been using this APP for a while. It's within 50 ppfd +/- of the local grow shops high $$$ tools. I use an iPhone 11pro but I see it's in beta on google play too.

screenshot_586.jpg

Ya know, It's a little difficult to truly appreciate the power and size of our Sun. Now take our Sun and compare it to some of the giants of the universe.
It's like our Sun is a grain of sand and one of the giants is a big beach ball.
Now go get really ripped, watch some "How The Universe Works" and contemplate the 'Sand And Basketball'! :eyebrows: :biggrin::cool1:
:eyebrows:

Here's some help!
IMG_20210510_190334244_HDR.jpg

Note my new title....................'Sand And Basketball':eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

I definitely recharge mine by soaking them in distilled or boiled water. Not sure if you do the same
Not directly, I put them in a sealed Mason jar on a screen that holds them above the water. They pull the moisture directly from the air. Works a treat. I was concerned that soaking the paper shell directly might weaken it, but it seems that you found out that that is not a problem! :pighug:

Ya know, It's a little difficult to truly appreciate the power and size of our Sun. Now take our Sun and compare it to some of the giants of the universe.
It's like our Sun is a grain of sand and one of the giants is a big beach ball.
Now go get really ripped, watch some "How The Universe Works" and contemplate the 'Sand And Basketball'! :eyebrows: :biggrin::cool1:
:eyebrows:

Here's some help!
View attachment 1382679

Note my new title....................'Sand And Basketball':eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
ooooooohhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back