Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the best place to ask. Can someone explain to me why crop King seeds get so much hate.

hmmmm.....:paleo: i can't recall exactly, but i think it has sumthin to do with them rebranding/repackaging beanz or something....either that, or succesive storiez of failed germz....or some damn thing, lol........or mebbe i'm jus really stoned & felt like sayin sumthin for the hell of it....:rolleyes2: :shrug: :jointman: ppp

hmmmm.....:paleo: i can't recall exactly, but i think it has sumthin to do with them rebranding/repackaging beanz or something....either that, or succesive storiez of failed germz....or some damn thing, lol........or mebbe i'm jus really stoned & felt like sayin sumthin for the hell of it....:rolleyes2: :shrug: :jointman: ppp
Haha yeah I just can't find why, all mine have germed good and I thought it was good flower. I'm going with fastbuds blackberry this time so maybe I can answer that for myself in due time.

Morning @Jraven ...if we don't Treat ourselves...no-one else will....:pass:..Enjoy your extra bowl....and a Float...:zen:..

Ahh, yes. Pretty windy here today also., but mild @50F. Horizontal rain and all but no plants out there to worry about :smoking::toke:
Have some fresh hash:hookah:

Great deals from arizer right now. Just not on my hubby’s list if necessities :nono:. Ordered another fan this morning. Treading softly. :crying:

Priorities priorities priorities :rofl: Gotz to grow it first before smokin it or vapin it for sure :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back