Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you TGIF stoners!

I got the pictures for the prizes in the Fast Buds Grow & Show. The winners will get ALL of this cool Stuff Thank you @Fast Buds Heather and Fast Buds!

b_merch_bag.pngb_merch_cap_black_2.pngb_merch_mask.pngb_merch_sticker_black.pngb_merch_tshirt_black_v2.pngb_metch_black_hoodie_2.pngclock.pnggiftpack.pnghempgrinder.png

fastbuds2.jpg

Don't forget to carve a pumpkin!

I ordered once from CropKing, 5 pack of Purple Kush Auto. Two were obviously not mature seeds, 1/2 the size of the other 3. That means to me that they have no quality control and will ship any old thing. Those 2 didn't sprout btw.

I didn't go back to get those 2 seeds replaced, I just moved on to better vendors. No hate, just lesson learned.
Yeah I'll admit a few of my seeds looked a little small and unmature. Somehow I've achieved 100% germ and they die after going into soil by my own inexperience. I've just been having weird deficiencies going into flower and they seem hypersensitive to light. I just wonder if I suck that much or it's shit genetics like people say and I'm being too hard on myself.

Yeah I'll admit a few of my seeds looked a little small and unmature. Somehow I've achieved 100% germ and they die after going into soil by my own inexperience. I've just been having weird deficiencies going into flower and they seem hypersensitive to light. I just wonder if I suck that much or it's shit genetics like people say and I'm being too hard on myself.
Start with decent genetics and an easy medium/fert system. Once you get the hang of it, growing anything will be a breeze. You don’t have to spend 15-20 per seed…. really ever.
Does your light have a dimmer? Sometimes we love them to death. Oh, and I’m the queen of f$&@ed up grows, so everyone can grow!!

Start with decent genetics and an easy medium/fert system. Once you get the hang of it, growing anything will be a breeze. You don’t have to spend 15-20 per seed…. really ever.
Does your light have a dimmer? Sometimes we love them to death. Oh, and I’m the queen of f$&@ed up grows, so everyone can grow!!
Yeah I do! My HLG 300l is hanging at 30" and at 100%. My last plants looked like a burnt turtle so I might have you beat haha.

This is my situation, I haven't been able to match that intense copper look to any other pics yetView attachment 1380509View attachment 1380510.
Don’t know who is running the infirmary these days, but stop in there with a list of medium, ferts, lighting, ph, RH, pot size, and so on. They should be able to get you sorted.
Does not look like NPK Ca Mg, so my guess would be micro related, but consult an expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back