Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, after multiple search word combos on yt I found 1 that did it week by week......about 20 to 35 days to get viable pollen, so I need to put my patience panties on and F'ing wait, wait, wait....so it'll be about middle to end of Nov. before I can safely start next bud batch in the autopots in my bedroom. After a complete cleaning of course.

Tis Friday and I’m already stoned to da bone! :headbang:
1634914483857.gif

1634914515649.gif

What did ya get? Been ogling the Arizer solo, but have a fully functional Pax3.
I got the arizer Argo….I was looking at the solo 2, but the Argo looks like there’s less of a chance of breaking the glass tube….plus it was on sale…..wicked good deal :pass:I hope your Friday is off to a good start:coffee:

I got the arizer Argo….I was looking at the solo 2, but the Argo looks like there’s less of a chance of breaking the glass tube….plus it was on sale…..wicked good deal :pass:I hope your Friday is off to a good start:coffee:
Beautiful day here. Colors are spectacular….. don’t I sound ancient. LMK how you like it. The PAX3 is a tough draw. Still gets the job done…
Great that you got a wicked good deal..lol. Suppose that adjective is rare out your way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back