Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost time to get the anvil out for another spritzing of STS.....not seeing any type of change yet but I have no idea how long it takes to usually reverse them...

I'm sure I read about 10 days @Bill.de.Cat ..but someone will let you know...... :headbang:

IMG_0062.JPG

Shit Timimg...... :pass: ..hey ho.....

@mohawk warrior ..check in..we are worrying...:pighug:

Here's to hoping they bounce back stronger......I've read anything from a day or 2 to notice changes to over 5 weeks......I'll just keep plugging along on it, lol.

I'm sure it is @WildBill that has done it...so he'll chirp up when he gets here..... :pass:

Time to get the Heat on in the pool....:pass:

1634901829956.png

This one Definitely is a Stoner.....:pass:

1634901922967.png

:crying: On a Friday...when they've had the Extra smoke break....:pass:

and...Pure Genius............:headbang:

1634902074416.png

IMG_0072.JPG

The dogs were Happy to get out for a Pee break between showers.

Newspapers on the floor coz them..and us..can't help dragging mud in when it is wet.

The Princess...the orange one...has webbed feet.....:nono:..flipping nightmare coz she pulls 1 inch mud wedgies out all over the seat covers....but that is what covers are for...:pass:

IMG_0063.JPG

I'm sure it is @WildBill that has done it...so he'll chirp up when he gets here..... :pass:
Whut am I supposed to comment on?
Naturally, the day I have to go to the Doc 50miles away, I'm running on empty with shitty sleep. I guess I moved wrong or "overdidit" somehow yesterday.
I gotta listen to this new doc, they are always new, tell me I need to take their damn pills and the same old bullshit of burning nerves and all kinds of surgeries they want to do.
I think I'm gonna screw with them today when the doc gives me the pill speech. "So ya want me to take the meds? I guess i'll have get more gun cleaner on the way home. The last time I took that shit, I wanted to blow my head off all the time. I want a clean gun so I don't screw it up."
Maybe I can eek out some entertainment this morning. Good thing it's not mental health appt. today, with my current attitude today, I'd prolly get locked up in the bughouse today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back