Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I say things like this I have to be Careful...even in the staff room..with people who have known me for years.
The UK staff get the joke/humor..the US staff take me seriously...... :crying:

Anyway..when we were out there were police cars all over and the helicopter was up....:pass:..and according to the gossip..someone has been murdered.
Bless their Soul...:karmacloud:

But..if anyone reads the News....don't flap......'twasn't me.

Hubby is still sitting on the settee...annoying the chuff outta me.........:pass:
Oh the irony of it!:crying:
When people ask me what "Irony" is, I tell 'em it is just like coppery but with iron!
I used to be able to explain it better but I'm a little rusty!:rofl:

Oh the irony of it!:crying:
When people ask me what "Irony" is, I tell 'em it is just like coppery but with iron!
I used to be able to explain it better but I'm a little rusty!:rofl:

Yeah...eyes on you......you are sounding a little bit too Happy for mid afternoon................... :crying: :crying: :crying:

Ahhhhhhh..! Nice song! I remember it well!.................All it took was this song on the radio, a raised eyebrow, a naughty smile with a come hither look at Brenda in the passenger seat of my car. A sexy smile, a seductive lip lick and a hand on my thigh, told me an "Afternoon Delight" was in store fer the both of us. :eyebrows: :vibe:

I was told she committed suicide just before she was 30. Never would have expected that from her.

Yeah...eyes on you......you are sounding a little bit too Happy for mid afternoon................... :crying: :crying: :crying:
Hehe happy as a pig in muck!
you could try and wipe that grin of mu face but that's mucky too!:crying:
I think it is residual happiness from yesterday, it was a weirdly wonderful day of serendipity..... I can say no more!
Today has been sunny with enough blue in the sky to make a pair of sailors trousers.
The weekend is nearly here and I shall be up the hills for a fungal foray!
I have already found a few.
DSCN7326.JPG
DSCN7330.JPG
DSCN7332.JPG
DSCN7324.JPG
DSCN7326.JPG
DSCN7330.JPG
DSCN7332.JPG
DSCN7324.JPG

Liberty caps oh boy oh boy! AKA Psilocybe Semilanceata

Attachments

• DSCN7325.JPG
    DSCN7325.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
@MikaelAndréasSöderberg ... :pass: ..I keep seeing you Lurking but not posting......is that new job taking all your time up....?

Hey Mossy! I try to read alot. Work takes alot of time and my GF complains if i spend to much time with the phone.

Our home is a mess full of stuffs and boxes and there is alot to fix.

I will try get some more time around.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back