Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
1634831850845.png

Various types of Hashish Picture taken by Ed Rosenthal in 2002 Bluebird Cafe Amsterdam

I went fishing the other day and though I had a monster fish on the line!
I tugged and tugged for ages trying to reel it in.
I eventually managed to get it or so I thought.
But it was just a big disc of rubber!
I thought well at least I have managed to help clean the lake of litter and disposed of said piece of rubber.
I felt very happy that I had done a good thing, even though I never caught a fish.
I went back the next day and saw this :yoinks:, I quickly went home and didn't mention it to anyone.
I think I might just give up fishing, it's just too unpredictable!:rofl:
1634832428322.png

Last edited:
I went fishing the other day and though I had a monster fish on the line!
I tugged and tugged for ages trying to reel it in.
I eventually managed to get it or so I thought.
But it was just a big disc of rubber!
I thought well at least I have manage to help clean the lake of litter and disposed of said piece of rubber.
I felt very happy that I had done a good thing, even though I never caught a fish.
I went back the next day and saw this :yoinks:, I quickly went home and didn't mention it to anyone.
I think I might just give up fishing, it's just too unpredictable!:rofl:
View attachment 1380145

:crying:

Morning @BCBudlady, sounds like you are keeping the garden going. Did you try those Dinamed cbd seeds?
Not as yet @Olderfart . They are in the queue for December start. It’s going to be all photoperiod except the DMK, so they will get a head start. Don’t want them in 12/12 very long .
Not growing anything for flower now, just seeds. Stone Dragon repro has been on the to do list for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back