Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the call to collect the car...and we'll Tell you when you get here......:pass: ...never a good thing to hear when your car is 20 years old....:nono:

It had it's pre-test emissions test at the garage..pre the official test...and it is okay....
At the Test centre it failed...on emissions.
Garage owner noticed the Tests guys side eye...went outdoors...dropped him 25 euros for his pocket...and it Passed....:pass:..Funny that....

and..she says when it was up on the ramps the front exhaust is shot and will need replaced before the next test.

It is the Original exhaust..20 years old from new....:shrug:...I'm not crying over that...

Baby is Safe for another year....:pighug:

IMO...black leafed girls are Always smaller budded.... :pass: ...coz they are Showing a Kush phos deficiency...:headbang:....so they are running under par PH....
But...Black leaf is generally Deep Chunk dominant......:headbang:....

Yup....it took one colder than expected night and me Granny hip was straight there.
I Remember laughing when my Mother said she could feel the cold in her bones...now I Know it is True...... :headbang:

I have it sussed now....once my Outdoor night temps drop Below 10C....I am suseptible to going down.

Tag me when your girls get to 6 weeks-ish....:headbang:
LOL! Yeah, every injury, military and otherwise, just has to send me a msg, "Hey! Remember me??"
I had a pain flashback the other day. Damn knee started having a very sharp pain exactly where the Navy did an ortho and cleaned up some junk in the joint. The exact same spot and pain. I remember it vividly. Screwed with my workout program for months back then. Today, just another nagging ass pain. LOL!
Reminds me......time fer another dab. :eyebrows:

Dark,Poignant and humorous in equal measure

God damn youtube should have a sodding algorithm so it knows when an adult rated site, like the forums here post a video!

..murder husband......

Just got the first two done......and I deserve a smoke break before the 3rd.......:pass:.....

When I say things like this I have to be Careful...even in the staff room..with people who have known me for years.
The UK staff get the joke/humor..the US staff take me seriously...... :crying:

Anyway..when we were out there were police cars all over and the helicopter was up....:pass:..and according to the gossip..someone has been murdered.
Bless their Soul...:karmacloud:

But..if anyone reads the News....don't flap......'twasn't me.

Hubby is still sitting on the settee...annoying the chuff outta me.........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back