Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Mossy :bighug:for the slaps! Trying to start a resurgence of Dragon enthusiasts. Excellent meds for many. Between
Black Dragons, Jems, and a nice Paki Landrace, it’s all covered….

Sounds like a Plan @BCBudlady ..Full Medicine cabinet......:dragon2:.....with that Menu....do me a Favour and Try Living Testing.....
If we can pin a cross/pheno....it would be Much Easier for med users....No Processing and faster germ to meds.....

:bighug:

Afternoon Everyone.....been a Busy morning...

3 jobs to do..

1...take my car down to the garage for it's Annual test.
It takes both of us.

2..go to the Bank for an appointment..

3 ..murder husband......

Just got the first two done......and I deserve a smoke break before the 3rd.......:pass:.....

1634820599462.png

1634820674776.png

Yeah......Huggy Bear....................:vibe:

Sounds like a Plan @BCBudlady ..Full Medicine cabinet......:dragon2:.....with that Menu....do me a Favour and Try Living Testing.....
If we can pin a cross/pheno....it would be Much Easier for med users....No Processing and faster germ to meds.....

:bighug:

Afternoon Everyone.....been a Busy morning...

3 jobs to do..

1...take my car down to the garage for it's Annual test.
It takes both of us.

2..go to the Bank for an appointment..

3 ..murder husband......

Just got the first two done......and I deserve a smoke break before the 3rd.......:pass:.....
Thats the plan @Mossy . Three similar phenos and 4 wildly different. At harvest, the flowers will get dried, deseeded, and kept separate. All in the interest of science:crying:. My favorite (a black leaf pheno) is the prettiest,:kiss: but smells, bud size, bud to leaf isn’t a good as some. If she smokes extraordinary… no matter.
The plan is to extract all the deseeded material after sampling. Winter meds. Already the old bones and joints are screaming…. Can’t wait until February.

Thats the plan @Mossy . Three similar phenos and 4 wildly different. At harvest, the flowers will get dried, deseeded, and kept separate. All in the interest of science:crying:. My favorite (a black leaf pheno) is the prettiest,:kiss: but smells, bud size, bud to leaf isn’t a good as some. If she smokes extraordinary… no matter.
The plan is to extract all the deseeded material after sampling. Winter meds. Already the old bones and joints are screaming…. Can’t wait until February.
Morning @BCBudlady, sounds like you are keeping the garden going. Did you try those Dinamed cbd seeds?

Hello fellow growers. Bought a bigger oscillating fan today and it's noisy as.

So what fan, if any, gives decent performance and is actually reasonably quiet?

Thanks for your input and advice

:pass:
EP3
I got both of these at Walmart online The oscillator(comfort zone) is quiet the box fan is noisy both were about 20 dollars each

Attachments

• 100_2239.JPG
    100_2239.JPG
    350.9 KB · Views: 17
I'm late but @Suki813 - The Apera and Blue Lab units are superior. However I use the Milwaukee Instruments pH600aq pen. It's $20-25 but you will need calibration fluid and storage fluid. It holds its calibration well but it does have a break in period and will need frequent calibration the first few weeks.

My favorite (a black leaf pheno) is the prettiest,:kiss: but smells, bud size, bud to leaf isn’t a good as some.

IMO...black leafed girls are Always smaller budded.... :pass: ...coz they are Showing a Kush phos deficiency...:headbang:....so they are running under par PH....
But...Black leaf is generally Deep Chunk dominant......:headbang:....

Already the old bones and joints are screaming…. Can’t wait until February.

Yup....it took one colder than expected night and me Granny hip was straight there.
I Remember laughing when my Mother said she could feel the cold in her bones...now I Know it is True...... :headbang:

I have it sussed now....once my Outdoor night temps drop Below 10C....I am suseptible to going down.

Tag me when your girls get to 6 weeks-ish....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back