Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Das how dey 'posed to be Bankey!"
d0f63261fcfd9232efa766363f775580.jpg

edit.........Watch that stem purpling a bit there though. May just be stress though.
I do think that's stress, since I was having some environmental issues before and it doesn't seem to be on the newer growth.

I'm at 16 tops on the Cheese right now and 14 on the Aurora :rofl: tbh that may also be a source of stress for them as well but they don't seem too bothered by it at all. Two days between these pics, since I was busy yesterday and didn't get into the tent at all.

20211018_092224.jpg
20211019_215053.jpg

It was a good and productive night!
Made three nice little dry ice shake on the Asian Haze. Got a very nice amount very nice quality hash. The worked material is on my aluminum bbq tray under a fan for drying to decarb and then infuse. I think I'll melt some of my other canna butter and use that to infuse.
The hash is good.................really good! :baked: :dizzy: I was watching Ash VS Evil Dead while shaking.. :rofl:......still am............a woman is smokin' bud from the breach of a double barrel shotgun! LOL!:eyebrows: And she just turned into one of those demon things! LOL!:eyebrows:

Oh yeah, 4 outta 5 babies are above the ground in less than 48 hrs!:headbang::headbang:..........only slightly. :eyebrows::biggrin:

Gotta go feed Haze clone. I need to hit her a little harder on the flower nutes (some Blue Gold Flower) with the way she's packing on and I'm moving over a UVB light. She told me she didn't like her little dry spell, a few hours, with two leaves changin color. Point taken!
Anyway, I just want some good high quality frosty smokable bud from her.

It was a good and productive night!
Made three nice little dry ice shake on the Asian Haze. Got a very nice amount very nice quality hash. The worked material is on my aluminum bbq tray under a fan for drying to decarb and then infuse. I think I'll melt some of my other canna butter and use that to infuse.
The hash is good.................really good! :baked: :dizzy: I was watching Ash VS Evil Dead while shaking.. :rofl:......still am............a woman is smokin' bud from the breach of a double barrel shotgun! LOL!:eyebrows: And she just turned into one of those demon things! LOL!:eyebrows:

Oh yeah, 4 outta 5 babies are above the ground in less than 48 hrs!:headbang::headbang:..........only slightly. :eyebrows::biggrin:

Gotta go feed Haze clone. I need to hit her a little harder on the flower nutes (some Blue Gold Flower) with the way she's packing on and I'm moving over a UVB light. She told me she didn't like her little dry spell, a few hours, with two leaves changin color. Point taken!
Anyway, I just want some good high quality frosty smokable bud from her.

Sounds lie you'll take no rockin tonight @WildBill ....:pighug:..your turn to wear the black t-shirt.....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back