Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Aunty :bighug:

R2lzd5r.gif

Just kdding - she's huge! But umm .. like Icarus .. she flew too high to the sun and burned her tips ..(a little) .. Think it's under control now!!

full

full

(shes not yellow - its the light and my photography! ^_^ )

Hey you should get one of these (arizer solo 2)

1634717984179.png

It's about 1 million times better than the MFLB and works rather well - especially when it's raining outside (i dont smoke indoors)
Just puff on it till no vapour (about 10-15 puffs) and toss the rest, fill up and start again.

I had 2 before bed last night, and they were lovely lol .. no cough or chest pain this morning! It's the future!!

:vibe:

Wairas in here ... I better not say :rofl:

:crying:

Just kdding - she's huge! But umm .. like Icarus .. she flew too high to the sun and burned her tips ..(a little) .. Think it's under control now!!

full

full

(shes not yellow - its the light and my photography! ^_^ )

Hey you should get one of these (arizer solo 2)

View attachment 1379812

It's about 1 million times better than the MFLB and works rather well - especially when it's raining outside (i dont smoke indoors)
Just puff on it till no vapour (about 10-15 puffs) and toss the rest, fill up and start again.

I had 2 before bed last night, and they were lovely lol .. no cough or chest pain this morning! It's the future!!

:vibe:

Strong recommendation indeed on the vape.......Cheers............:headbang:

Think it's under control now!!

Hmmmm.......:watering:...what did they cross her with...a Giraffe....?..............:eyebrows:

Fawk...I just saw the Price......and got the Vapors.............:crying:
I know.... but it's really good!

Maybe we should focus on getting more vape co's in here ...for *cough* .. *cough cough cough* Testing purposes

:gary:

morning Mossy, Blue and all the rest.....another slightly chill morning, fall is here and winter is sure to come. Gotta try to do the hings I didn't finish yesterday and maybe a few more.....who knows.
:coffee2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back