Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy morning....Scraped the hydroton balls off the 1 gallon pots, snpped the bottom bits off so I could get to the soil, mixed up a 1/3 strength gallon of GH bloom and micro and poured a solo cup full on each. While doing this I noticed the Blackstrap had a few 1 inch roots sticking out the bottom so I looked over the Anvil, only 2 sticking out 1/4 inch. Now the odd part, the 2 trays they now sit in were food trays from something or other and were in the fridge when I started these plants, only other seeds I messed with were the 2 midwest widows into rockwool cubes ( never got near these or even in the same room)when I looked in the tray there was a "pebble"...pulled it out, looked close...it's a freaking seed....I have no clue as to what strain or even how it got there....but it's in a shotglass of water beside the wife's next batch of passion fruit..
:vibe:

Man! I'm so going to hate moving stuff over to a new laptop. I broke out my old old laptop for use. Actually, all I did was bring it from the living room to the bedroom. It's been running for God knows how long just running email. I think it's running Windows 8.:biggrin:

That Alexa sure is a lazy bitch! She won't help me find where I put my monitor for my 4x4 tent! :biggrin::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Sometimes I have "misplacitis" really bad!!
It seems to occur when I ingest Canna in some form or fashion. I don't know! It could be connected.:shrug:

That Alexa sure is a lazy bitch! She won't help me find where I put my monitor for my 4x4 tent! :biggrin::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Sometimes I have "misplacitis" really bad!!
It seems to occur when I ingest Canna in some form or fashion. I don't know! It could be connected.:shrug:

I've got a solution for you Wild Biil.

Step 1. Get a burner phone (oh no .. where's blue going with this) .. that nobody has the number for!!!

Step 2. Make sure it vibrates (heh heh heh)

Step 3. Save the number in YOUR phone and call it "My Lost Item"

Step 4. Get some Duct Tape and tape EVERYTHING that you would usually lose to the burner phone.

Step 5. Say "Alexa .... Call My Lost Item"

Step 6. run around around the house listen for the vibrations of your lost items (convieniently all duct taped together!!!)

:thumbsup:

You Are Welcome mon Amigo!!
:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back