Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish my new house had my old farm house tall ceilings! I'd have that extension on my Gorilla..........I wish my tent was a 4x8! LOL!
I had it on last run but it was a pain in the ass when I had to try and dust my lights and shit! Especially once the photos got taller then the damn door and I couldn’t even snake my torso in…. And even when I could I couldn’t reach the roof! Could barely unplug the fans to take em out to dust em off! :rofl:
6CDEDA34-6439-453B-AB73-9F1075E285A6.jpeg
That was after well over a dozen supercrops and some were done in 3 diff spots! I do have a better light in this time so no worries on stretchy plants from too much red! That’s my only explanation for a 35” stretch in bloom!:shrug:

Can't have too much Phyter :rofl: To put it bluntly, its the real shit it is :thumbsup: I've thought about seeing if they want a rep on Vancouver Island, but then I'd have to kind of work :nono:
First, i was saying if the BBgum finished, that would be something. Now, it's if this EBBxCS finishes, it's friggin incredible, as her sis did very poorly without Phyter. I am one happy grower here. Weekly applications up to a couple weeks before chop is what I've been doing with it. I may invest in a better sprayer next year though. Me hand started cramping a few times :rofl:
I bought a cheap half-gal pump sprayer with a vac-break. Really easy spraying Phyter with a nice fine mist with no clogging.
I used Phyter ever other day there for a good while. The loss of the other girls had me paranoid! LOL! I found that wearing my sunglasses when looking at my Haze, I could spot any rot pretty quick. After a certain point VERY early on, the only rot I found was from insect damage, mainly worms. And bugs really weren't much of a problem.
I hope they get their marketing established all over.

Not sure how I forgot about it @WildBill but those last photos stretch so much I actually had to put the extension on mid grow! :crying:
That was a task let me tell ya! Took roof off and unzipped doors! Then took top of frame off as 1 piece and put the 1’ extension pieces on each post/ then put roof back on and got it all zipped up! Wasn’t easy to do with my ceiling fan buzzing past my head and trying not to fall off the ladder!:cooldance:

I bought a cheap half-gal pump sprayer with a vac-break. Really easy spraying Phyter with a nice fine mist with no clogging.
I used Phyter ever other day there for a good while. The loss of the other girls had me paranoid! LOL! I found that wearing my sunglasses when looking at my Haze, I could spot any rot pretty quick. After a certain point VERY early on, the only rot I found was from insect damage, mainly worms. And bugs really weren't much of a problem.
I hope they get their marketing established all over.

I soaked the rootballs of the Red Mandarine and the silver EbbxCs also when they were transplanted into the ground. Something Bryan suggested doing so I did. I'll do that again next year.

Not sure how I forgot about it @WildBill but those last photos stretch so much I actually had to put the extension on mid grow! :crying:
That was a task let me tell ya! Took roof off and unzipped doors! Then took top of frame off as 1 piece and put the 1’ extension pieces on each post/ then put roof back on and got it all zipped up! Wasn’t easy to do with my ceiling fan buzzing past my head and trying not to fall off the ladder!:cooldance:
OH LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY! No way would I do that!
You sho iz crazy! LOL!
doubledose of Eddie for 2-fer-tuezday... :headbang: (thought i forgot didntcha-? :eyebrows: ppp)

I soaked the rootballs of the Red Mandarine and the silver EbbxCs also when they were transplanted into the ground. Something Bryan suggested doing so I did. I'll do that again next year.
Oh VERY nice tip!! I didn't know that!

SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE!
SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE!
SHAKE YO CANNA!
SHAKE YO CANNA!

It's a dry-ice shake night of da Asian Haze! The quality will sure be there, I hope the quantity will be good also.
At least I'll get some more hash, more to infuse and more worm food. LOL!

Can we just take a minute to marvel at the absolute *thickness* of these girls branches cause holy cow. They're already thicker than the main stems on the plants I've already harvested.

View attachment 1379771View attachment 1379772
"Das how dey 'posed to be Bankey!"
d0f63261fcfd9232efa766363f775580.jpg

edit.........Watch that stem purpling a bit there though. May just be stress though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back