Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All!

What should I do? They others look the same as they did, just that one looked funny. Is whole plant up for scrap? There are 3 other one in my space. Freaking out!! Lol, cry. :smoking:
EP3

Turn all fans off in the space when you go in! Wear disposable gloves and clean your tools with bleach between each cut. Put a plastic bag over the infected bud and cut 1 inch below the rot. wash your gloves and tools with bleach and move to the next bud if any. Now remove the plant from the space for a thorough inspection. TURN the fans back on! maybe add more? Raise the temperature and lower the humidity to levels that are unfavorable to the mold ~ 40% RH and > 74°F at all times. Not all plants are equally susceptible but keep a close eye on them.

If the infected plant is close to harvest just harvest but it would be a good idea to do a bud wash. If too early for good smoke consider making salves with it. Lots of cannabinoids in the acid forms.

:goodluck:

hehe:crying: ,,some time i get that far behind ,,i catch up i run out of time to reply or energy or will to do so :smoking:
I just forget what I wanted to say :haha:

Morning mossy - just having a fight with the banner syustem >.<
:bighug:

Don't bother click it .... it doesnt work :rofl:

I am glad you won :woohoo1: Thank you!

It's kinda the fashion these days aunty!! The less material .. the better!! I like to keep up with the latest trends so my jeans are hanging together by threads!! ... Paid a LOT of money for all those rips and tears!!!

.... So ... Cool

5ae892c67708e976f86240ba

Now that is what I call Work Pants................................. works for me.:eyebrows:

Silver leaves.. put a smile on me face doing the plant checks today.

This is an Early Bluebonic x Critical Sour ( :slap: @Waira ). Cannabis is full of beautiful surprises. :thumbsup:

Don't know if she will make it to harvest, but is passing out smiles along the way :smoking:
ebbxcs#2 10-19.jpg

Silver leaves.. put a smile on me face doing the plant checks today.

This is an Early Bluebonic x Critical Sour ( :slap: @Waira ). Cannabis is full of beautiful surprises. :thumbsup:

Don't know if she will make it to harvest, but is passing out smiles along the way :smoking:
View attachment 1379681
Stunning! Low temps at night? I don’t think Waira had deep colors on her.

I should have three new visitors to my tent tonight.! :woohoo:
I have a clean tent reassembled and ready for final stage assembly! Just gotta rerun all the extension cords for fans and gotta connect light to the driver! Gonna do few autos in here and start next round of photos in small pots so I can transplant into 4x4 once this round finishes up! :woohoo:
image.jpg

Yes people if it looks that way it’s cuz my tents do indeed get about 50%+/- of the floor space! I just need my bed and tv and as many weed plants as I can cram in here!!!!
:frog:

Stunning! Low temps at night? I don’t think Waira had deep colors on her.

She's seen freezing a few times so far, and temps in the 30's about every night now. This plant is crazee though... neither early nor fast. The other one was in the greenhouse and wasn't really treated with Phyter, and lost almost all of it to BR a month ago. This one has been getting Phyter all along, so it at least has a chance to finish. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back