Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a clean tent reassembled and ready for final stage assembly! Just gotta rerun all the extension cords for fans and gotta connect light to the driver! Gonna do few autos in here and start next round of photos in small pots so I can transplant into 4x4 once this round finishes up! :woohoo:View attachment 1379713

Yes people if it looks that way it’s cuz my tents do indeed get about 50%+/- of the floor space! I just need my bed and tv and as many weed plants as I can cram in here!!!!
:frog:
I wish my new house had my old farm house tall ceilings! I'd have that extension on my Gorilla..........I wish my tent was a 4x8! LOL!

@Frank the Dank , @BlazedAlien Thanks for the reps.. all i did is take a picture :rofl: I'll let her know she is appreciated. Those long skinny silver leaves are sexy. It's fun sharing photos of these plants with those who appreciate their beauty and uniqueness. :thumbsup:

She's seen freezing a few times so far, and temps in the 30's about every night now. This plant is crazee though... neither early nor fast. The other one was in the greenhouse and wasn't really treated with Phyter, and lost almost all of it to BR a month ago. This one has been getting Phyter all along, so it at least has a chance to finish. :thumbsup:
Phyter is the Real Deal for sure!!
I wish I'd had the Phyter with my early outdoor girls. :wall::rolleyes1::deadhorse::mrgreen:
Five girls.......:poof::frowny:
They were pretty too................and very naughty!:eyebrows:
They smelled so great outside.
Phyter could have saved them...............sniff ....sniff,

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry for the silly fake drama! :biggrin:

Yeah, not worth growing outside without Phyter in my book!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

edit..........Did I get enough Phyter in there?
Do you think it was too much Phyter ?
I think it was just the right amount of Phyter.:baked:

Welp, finally got the autopots installed in the 2x4. HF and perlite in the trunk. Will do the mixing tommorrow and fill em up.
20211019_185811.jpg

Black strap is getting hairy. Surprising as it's only 19 days old, guess the 1 gallon pot helped. Gotta do the STS tommorrow.
20211019_190024.jpg

Anvil is still wonky like it's dehydrated. Could the hydroton pellets maybe cause a reaction? 1st time using them. Rinsed em real well .
20211019_185938.jpg

Didn't get it all done but I put a dent in it.

Last edited:
Welp, finally got the autopots installed in the 2x4. HF and perlite in the trunk. Will do the mixing tommorrow and fill em up.
View attachment 1379717
Black strap is getting hairy. Gotta do the STS tommorrow.
View attachment 1379720
Anvil is still wonky like it's dehydrated. Could the hydroton pellets maybe cause a reaction? 1st time using them. Rinsed em real well .
View attachment 1379722
Didn't get it all done but I put a dent in it.
Are you gonna inject or spray STS?

Phyter is the Real Deal for sure!!
I wish I'd had the Phyter with my early outdoor girls. :wall::rolleyes1::deadhorse::mrgreen:
Five girls.......:poof::frowny:
They were pretty too................and very naughty!:eyebrows:
They smelled so great outside.
Phyter could have saved them...............sniff ....sniff,

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry for the silly fake drama! :biggrin:

Yeah, not worth growing outside without Phyter in my book!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

edit..........Did I get enough Phyter in there?
Do you think it was too much Phyter ?
I think it was just the right amount of Phyter.:baked:

Can't have too much Phyter :rofl: To put it bluntly, its the real shit it is :thumbsup: I've thought about seeing if they want a rep on Vancouver Island, but then I'd have to kind of work :nono:
First, i was saying if the BBgum finished, that would be something. Now, it's if this EBBxCS finishes, it's friggin incredible, as her sis did very poorly without Phyter. I am one happy grower here. Weekly applications up to a couple weeks before chop is what I've been doing with it. I may invest in a better sprayer next year though. Me hand started cramping a few times :rofl:

I have a clean tent reassembled and ready for final stage assembly! Just gotta rerun all the extension cords for fans and gotta connect light to the driver! Gonna do few autos in here and start next round of photos in small pots so I can transplant into 4x4 once this round finishes up! :woohoo:View attachment 1379713

Yes people if it looks that way it’s cuz my tents do indeed get about 50%+/- of the floor space! I just need my bed and tv and as many weed plants as I can cram in here!!!!
:frog:
I do the same, they get about 40%

She's seen freezing a few times so far, and temps in the 30's about every night now. This plant is crazee though... neither early nor fast. The other one was in the greenhouse and wasn't really treated with Phyter, and lost almost all of it to BR a month ago. This one has been getting Phyter all along, so it at least has a chance to finish. :thumbsup:
Great job testing the Phyter product:thanks:I’m not sure if it is a reformulated version of RotBlock from last year, but seems to save the day. Might push me to run a few OD next summer. I’ll talk to Waira and the breeder, but this would be indoor only. No faster than the Doors X :yoinks: . That one :dancer:will get a spot in the queue.

Great job testing the Phyter product:thanks:I’m not sure if it is a reformulated version of RotBlock from last year, but seems to save the day. Might push me to run a few OD next summer. I’ll talk to Waira and the breeder, but this would be indoor only. No faster than the Doors X :yoinks: . That one :dancer:will get a spot in the queue.

They rebooted under the name of Phyter is all i know about that :shrug: .. hopefully, it will be available retail next year.

And yep, not fast at all. I am liking her bud structure though.. the one in the greenhouse had some plump wide buds.. and this one is starting to fill out as well. Will see how it goes. I was able to salvage a little bit off of the greenhouse plant, (it looked like charlie brown's xmas tree) and it's drying right now. Did a 3 day dry on a bud on top of the router, and twisted it up today. Nice mellow in between smoke, can still function and not fall into the couch :rofl: That one did flip early, around July 24th or so. If it would have gotten the same treatment, it may have made it as well. It was good to run a comparison plant for the Phyter treatment. Take one for the team! :d5: Everyone who used it is happy with results.

Happy to get in on the Phyter testing. AFN rocks! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back