Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a clue what’s going on that the site has logged me out like 9 times today??? :shrug:
I literally was making a post and got a phone call that took all of 11 seconds and it logged me out! No clue why cuz just went like 9+ months without it logging me out but lately does it all the time! :cuss:
It logs me out on a regular basis lol

@Orion :pass: ..you'll go blind or daft trying to catch up with that many posts in 1 day....you have Earned yourself a Smoke Break.......:pass:..and a Chill......

For you..........

So…. I’m at the vet this morning with my dog for his yearly check up. We’re in the little room, and the bottom half of the door is closed, with the top open. Dude’s got his paws on the door and looking out into the common area, I’m standing next to him. From across the room I hear a woman’s voice say “Frank the Tank!”. Naturally, my heart sank and I prepared to be arrested. The owner of the voice was an employee at the clinic…..she comes up to Dude and starts petting him and says “you should have named him Frank the Tank…..he’s such a tank!”….. talk about relief, and an odd coincidence :rofl:

So…. I’m at the vet this morning with my dog for his yearly check up. We’re in the little room, and the bottom half of the door is closed, with the top open. Dude’s got his paws on the door and looking out into the common area, I’m standing next to him. From across the room I hear a woman’s voice say “Frank the Tank!”. Naturally, my heart sank and I prepared to be arrested. The owner of the voice was an employee at the clinic…..she comes up to Dude and starts petting him and says “you should have named him Frank the Tank…..he’s such a tank!”….. talk about relief, and an odd coincidence :rofl:
Yikes! Don’t think I could laugh. Check your shorts. :yoinks:

Hahaha! That's funny Stuff, dude!

:crying: So...when she asked for your phone number...did you tell her you were called The Dude....?.......:eyebrows:

hehe:crying: ,,some time i get that far behind ,,i catch up i run out of time to reply or energy or will to do so :smoking:

Use the 4 page Rule @hairyman ...:pass:...go back 4 pages and read forward...Best you can do.
[coz those Damn Stoners can Yap for England..when they are on the Right bud..]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back