Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to google delta-8 CBD...
giphy (1).gif

:pighug: Got enough stash to last the winter....?......
Oh I think so, it'll help if these late photos finish up reasonably well...I'm moving them into the solarium as space comes available:thumbsup: the light quality is lousy but they are warm:smoking:

Just went to a new tobacco/vape store that opened near me...

Vape juice, pipe tobacco, roll-your-own supplies, CBD dog treats, Delta-8 CBD vapes, grinders, bowls, bongs, dab rigs...but, they don't sell cartons of cigarettes.

1633115522159.png

Sounds like your trying to grow my stolen plant lmao
Just did the same thing

Kdawg bro... I don’t think it’s cool to joke with her right now but I may be wrong
I’m not the best at picking up on shit either though
Nah its fine. I'm more the neutral party in all this tbh, he's sad and the kids are upset with themselves and I'm just over here trying to get him to understand that they don't mean it and that they'd be devastated if he was gone. If its starting this early though I'm wondering how much I should dread these teenage years coming up. I've got a feeling we're gonna have at least one "you're not my real dad!" along the way which will probably be even worse since really he's the only real dad they've ever had.

Thanks for the rep hugs y'all. Hubs is off to work and gma literally just called to ask if she could pick up the boys now. Told her I'd drop them off later, that #2 was working on school work still. He's not, but if she knew they couldn't come yet because they're *gasp* cleaning I'd get an earful. Apparently that is 100% my responsibility and how dare I try to teach my kids to idk be functioning humans I guess. Really prefer they not go out into the world with no idea how to take care of themselves like I did, that kind of crash course is *not* easy. She caters to them hand and foot when they're with her, so we are the mean awful ones for making them be responsible for their own things and helping out to keep the house functional. Different generations I suppose. If it were all left to me though our house would be a wreck cause its just too much for one person to handle alone. Especially since no one ever taught me to do any of it.

Nah its fine. I'm more the neutral party in all this tbh, he's sad and the kids are upset with themselves and I'm just over here trying to get him to understand that they don't mean it and that they'd be devastated if he was gone. If its starting this early though I'm wondering how much I should dread these teenage years coming up. I've got a feeling we're gonna have at least one "you're not my real dad!" along the way which will probably be even worse since really he's the only real dad they've ever had.
It will happen... oh man.. I guess just let the lil ones no just how special a person who raises others children are..
any fool can be a dad but it takes a real man to be an actual “father”

Lol dr. Suesski
Thing 1 and thing2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back