Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good friend of mine, the dance teacher #3 and I went to dinner with Saturday just met her boyfriend of six months' kids Saturday. Two boys, 7 and 4. Their mom killed herself last night. Trying to be supportive since she is an absolute mess over it but damn if I have no idea what to say or do. I feel so bad for the kids, I can't even imagine. My BIL went through the same thing with his ex wife, but their kids were older, I think the youngest was like 12 at the time. I really can't even imagine what she's feeling or thinking right now, she's 22, he's 34, ex Seal etc. Going to be a complete shift in their relationship I'm sure, since he will more than likely have them full time now. They were supposed to move in together in January but no clue if that's still on. Stepmother of two school aged kids at 22 seems like a *lot* to take on. She's a good kid though, and she works with kids too so at least she's not totally clueless in that regard. Those boys will probably need a fuckton of therapy though cause holy shit. #3 is 7 as well and I can't even begin to think about how she would feel losing me, and especially if I did it on purpose.

Nice weather here in Michigan
Opening day Bow Deer.JPG

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!

I'm listening to this guy talking to people on a college campus with a fake survey on their opinion of "Repealing the Bill of Rights here in the USA."

The ignorance I'm hearing is disheartening, but I'm not really that surprised.
I guess the lowering of scholastic standards have had their intended results. The 'dumbing down' has worked!
It was painful to listen to the answers. These were Jrs. and Srs attending a University!!!!!

The movie Idiocracy is alive and well in the USA!:wall:

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!

I'm listening to this guy talking to people on a college campus with a fake survey on their opinion of "Repealing the Bill of Rights here in the USA."

The ignorance I'm hearing is disheartening, but I'm not really that surprised.
I guess the lowering of scholastic standards have had their intended results. The 'dumbing down' has worked!
It was painful to listen to the answers. These were Jrs. and Srs attending a University!!!!!

The movie Idiocracy is alive and well in the USA!:wall:

When I watch stuff like that I just tell myself that they don't show the people who answered correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back