Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jraven ...how was your greenhouse when you got back.....?

Considering that it rained the whole time and I was expecting the worst, it wasn't too bad. Definitely was harvest time for some that were mold-afflicted. Gotta be philosophical this time of year...no one in their right mind would be growing weed in these conditions:doh::rofl:

Considering that it rained the whole time and I was expecting the worst, it wasn't too bad. Definitely was harvest time for some that were mold-afflicted. Gotta be philosophical this time of year...no one in their right mind would be growing weed in these conditions:doh::rofl:
Put me in coach!!! Lmao

@BlazedAlien when was the last time you bought new pillows?
Ever heard of dust mites?
When I wake up and my eyes and such feel puffy or clogged if you will... i switch old ass pillows out and bammm a miracle

@KDawg different class of licensing and shit .. cost a lot of money
Usually why store owners never keep store after they loose license for underage selling 3 strikes your out
Shows you cigarettes keep the stores open/in business

Super rough day today. Kids had a meltdown this morning cause they couldn't find the second laptop charger for school. Turns out they were both in #1s backpack. Hubby got frustrated that they couldn't find them when they literally need them every day and was talking about them needing to be more responsible. He left the room, #2 (told you he had an angry streak) said he wished he would go back to jail and #1 agreed. #3 heard and of course told and it was just a whole big thing. Hubby is beyond hurt that they would say that. He spent a year in at 18/19 because he tried to stop a neighbor from beating his old lady to death. Neighbor started beating hubby with a guitar, so hubby defended himself and wound up in prison. His family moved across country a month later and he was totally and completely alone. They ended up letting him go eventually and he was forced to leave SD within 24 hours or they were going to put him back in. So yeah, a bit of a sore spot. The experience only completely ruined his life and totally changed him as a person.

I get that they're kids and they didn't really understand the gravity of what they said or even really mean it, but thats not just something that goes away and is totally fine. Both boys ended up crying about it this afternoon when I finally got a chance to talk to them about it. I asked #2 how he would feel if we said that we wished he was back in the hospital dying of appendicitis, which was the closest comparison I could think of. The whole "your words affect others" thing is kind of lost on them at this age I think. #1 has been cleaning like mad since he got home so I think he's trying to make up for it that way. Just a heavy day overall, which is why I've not been around. Worst part is knowing there's nothing I can do to make it better.

My season ended a month ago @mohawk warrior ...didn't realize it at the time:crying:

Sounds like your trying to grow my stolen plant lmao
Just did the same thing

Kdawg bro... I don’t think it’s cool to joke with her right now but I may be wrong
I’m not the best at picking up on shit either though

My season ended a month ago...didn't realize it at the time:crying:

:pighug: Got enough stash to last the winter....?......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back