Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, phone shut down, on laptop now cause the market is just shyte today....longs are down 2800.00, prog and cei are having no jumps so sniping is shyte.....my neck hurts from craning over watching charts......screw it, don't need the money that badly......

Psilocybe Semilanceata AKA Liberty Caps

Dosages, these are only suggestions!

Mushroom potency can vary for each individual mushroom.

Mushroom sizes can vary for each individual mushrooms.

Numbers of mushrooms below are a rough guide only, do not take this as written in stone.

This advice is only for Psilocybe Semilanceata AKA Liberty Caps, do not use these numbers for any other species of hallucinogenic mushrooms!

Never tripped before start with 5, it will probably do nothing to you conscious senses but it will have a "micro dose" effect, which can be useful for depression.

I consider 12-15 perfect for a good time with no tripping, it won't get overwhelming and you will see sparkles, enjoy music!

Remember the mass of your body will affect dosage too, so if you are a small framed person, take a few less.

Doses (Traffic Light System)

Green = Safe dose
Amber =You have tripped before and know what to expect - Things will get trippy!
Red = The word "Hero" is also interchangeable for the word "fool"! You go here eyes wide open, if you do this many, there is a likelihood, you may regret your decision.
Only experienced trippers, should try this and even then.......................maybe not!

Liberty Cap Dosages
(Psilocybe Semilanceata)

Micro Dose - 5 mushrooms
Sparkles with giggles, but no trip -12-15 mushrooms
Mild trip, which will be mildly psychedelic - 25 mushrooms
Proper psychedelic - trails audio hallucinations - 50 mushrooms.

Heroic dose - Tripping balls not for the uninitiated - 100 - 200 mushroom

(Warning do not try this unless you have had years of tripping!! AKA Don't blame me if you lose your shit)! The word "Hero" is also interchangeable for the word "fool"!
This is a public health warning, you have officially been advised!

Having a bad trip
First timers, start with a low dose and have a good trusted friend, whose company you enjoy, to be with you.
Maybe they have tripped before and know what to do if you don't feel to good!

Talk to them about their experiences and how they dealt with challenging situations etc

You may want to get some Trip Stopper before you consider doing magic mushrooms for the first few times. If you are not enjoying the trip take some of these to calm you down.

TRIP STOPPER 3000 <<=== Link
Trip Stopper 3000 can help put an end to a bad trip. This blend of valerian and maltodextrin will help to calm your nerves and bring you back down to Earth.

Large amounts of Vitamin C can help as well, so have a few carton of orange juice to had as well a few pre-rolled joints (it can get tricky trying to roll joint, when tripping?)

Do some research, look into what your planning to do, we are all responsible for our own action! Best know what lies before you before you take the leap!

A Quick note on Picking
Liberty Caps

(Psilocybe Semilanceata)
I'm not going to do a guide for picking Liberty Caps, the internet can do that for you.
What I will say is - Never ingest a mushroom without full and proper identification!
First time pickers, go with someone who knows what they are picking!
Then get them to go through your bag of shrooms and toss anything which aint a Liberty cap! Get them to explain the differences!

I will add a video of some Liberty Caps (psilocybe Semilanceata) so we are on the same page as to which mushrooms we are talking about!

Psilocybe Semilanceata AKA Liberty Caps
Dosages, these are only suggestions!
Mushroom potency can vary for each individual mushroom.
Mushroom sizes can vary for each individual mushrooms.
Numbers of mushrooms below are a rough guide only, do not take as written in stone.
This advice is only for Psilocybe Semilanceata AKA Liberty Caps, do not use they numbers for any other species of hallucinogenic mushrooms!
Never tripped before start with 5, it will probably do nothing to you conscious senses but it will have a "micro dose" effect, which can be useful for depression.
I consider 12-15 perfect for a good time, it won't get overwhelming and you will see sparkles, enjoy music!
Remember the mass of your body will affect dosage too, so if you are a small framed person, take a few less.

Doses (Traffic Light System)

Green = Safe dose
Amber =You have tripped before and know what to expect - Things will get trippy!
Red = The word "Hero" is also interchangeable for the word "fool"! You go here eyes wide open, if you do this many, there is a likelihood, you may regret your decision.
Only experienced trippers, should try this and even then.......................maybe not!

Liberty Cap Dosages
(Psilocybe Semilanceata)

Micro Dose - 5 mushrooms
Sparkles with giggles, but no trip -12-15 mushrooms
Mild trip, which will be mildly psychedelic - 25 mushrooms
Proper psychedelic - trails audio hallucinations - 50 mushrooms.

Heroic dose - Tripping balls not for the uninitiated - 100 - 200 mushroom

(Warning do not try this unless you have had years of tripping!! AKA Don't blame me if you lose your shit)! The word "Hero" is also interchangeable for the word "fool"!
This is a public health warning, you have officially been advised!

Having a bad trip
First timers, start with a low dose and have a good trusted friend, whose company you enjoy, to be with you.
Maybe they have tripped before and know what to do if you don't feel to good!

Talk to them about their experiences and how they dealt with challenging situations etc

You may want to get some Trip Stopper before you consider doing magic mushrooms for the first few times. If you are not enjoying the trip take some of these to calm you down.

TRIP STOPPER 3000 <<=== Link
Trip Stopper 3000 can help put an end to a bad trip. This blend of valerian and maltodextrin will help to calm your nerves and bring you back down to Earth.

Large amounts of Vitamin C can help as well, so have a few carton of orange juice to had as well a few pre-rolled joints (it can get tricky trying to roll joint, when tripping?)

Do some research, look into what your planning to do, we are all responsible for our own action! Best know what lies before you before you take the leap!

A Quick note on Picking
Liberty Caps

(Psilocybe Semilanceata)
I'm not going to do a guide for picking Liberty Caps, the internet can do that for you.
What I will say is - Never ingest a mushroom without full and proper identification!
First time pickers, go with someone who knows what they are picking!
Then get them to go through your bag of shrooms and toss anything which aint a Liberty cap! Get them to explain the differences!

I will add a video of some Liberty Caps (psilocybe Semilanceata) so we are on the same page as to which mushrooms we are talking about!

4 lbs brewed into a gallon of tea and your gonna have a hellova time....

20 pagez on the first day so far...:clapper: um, u do realize of course that 20 pagez/day x 90d = 1800 pagez :yoinks:

but i'll settle for 1000 :rolleyes2: jus sayin & carry on plz....:smoking: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back