Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never social mediafied myself before :cooldance:

there'z a first time for everything, lol....we're all family here, so :thumbsup:.............well, a rather dysfunctional family at timez, but... :rofl: :rolleyes2: point being that u have "normal" friendz here now, so let down ur hair & Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

I have to admit that after that "episode" as they called, best advise came from my grandfather....we live tiny, short lives.. if you stop and wonder what people will think of your actions today, 100 years from now, you'll come to the conclusion that they won't be thinking about what you do...so..is it really that important to get all pissed off and angry about now? Has made me stop and think a lot of times and helped me realise it's not that big a deal in the long run.

Evening everybody. Deep in the heart of Gods country today picking up a motor drive.
E239CF42-B12C-4C77-BA59-EBB836F0B891.jpeg

Didn’t realize @Mossy was so close. Might drop by on the way back through.
34FE41BC-5947-48EF-8380-90A05994A130.jpeg

:rofl: :pass:

Me....normal....paper says so..

Certificate of Sanity @Bill.de.Cat ...?

One of the old guys near us had done time in an institution...if anyone said doh...you are mad you...he used to say...I have a certificate that says I'm Sane.........................................do You.......?..........:pass:

Certificate of Sanity @Bill.de.Cat ...?

One of the old guys near us had done time in an institution...if anyone said doh...you are mad you...he used to say...I have a certificate that says I'm Sane.........................................do You.......?..........:pass:
It just says I am no longer a threat to society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back