Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right folks its just very hard and you are all very kind
You're welcome :bighug:
There are no instant fixes but there are good people and AFN is full of good people.
You will get there in time, just look at this as a beginning!
Once you have a beginning, all you have to do is take it, one step at a time.
Over time the pain fades and new opportunities will arise.
I have met real friends through forums and some I even hook up with from time to time.
Some I chat with on Skype, there are endless possibilities and AFN carries a very positive and friendly vibe.
It has taken many years to get to this stage for me but just like you I knew no one here when the forum started.
Hope lives eternal,I have been here officially 7 years and I just took it hour by hour, day by day, month by month, year by year!
In that time I have gone through hell and high water but I always come home to AFN.
even if i may have taken a few sabbaticals in that time!

Afternoon @Frank the Dank :pass: ..sharing one...did the Dude gets his walkies yesterday......?
Morning Auntie :pass: Yes, we got a nice midday break in the rain, we were able to get about four miles in before the rain started again. Only about a mile shy of our usual. I tell ya….The Dude is like having an organic treadmill:haha: put food in, attach the leash, pray you can keep up, and try not to step in anything:rofl:

Where is that data located? I'm on the east coast usa and wanna know...
Magic Mushroom Map
It costs £5 a years membership
Has a 10 day forecast of "Likelihood".
It has a satellite overlay so you can see the area more clearly.
The USA/Canada part of the map, has less coverage than European Countries.
However if you live on the West Coast, there is a fair bit of coverage and also on the far North East Coast.
The maps I posted can be zoomed into further than the "stills" I posted.
I was trying to give a view of the whole of the West Coast so the maps have less definition!
Good luck with your hunting and I'd love to see a pic of your picking!

I am different at 14 I attempted a half hearted suicide attempt and landed in an psychiatric hospital in ny. Out for less than 9 mos and back in a detention center until I got my ged. I grew up in a different world. Never really adjusted to being around normal people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back