Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

edit..............Exactly how did they come up with this ..........stuff?
Was a guy working under a car and thunk to himself, "Whut can I smoke under here?" "Maybe I can crush up this catalytic converter and snort it?"
"Hey! Matumbo! Come 'ere!"

no idea, just one of those random yt videos that pop up

Attachments

• 1633722751489.png
    1633722751489.png
    145 KB · Views: 16
And there's the rub! Who's spreading Covid? It's there in your post. It's the inoculated.
How else can there be more deaths in the US this year, than there was last year at the same time with no vaccines? It not that the Delta variant is more deadly. The death rate for the Delta variant is far lower than the original.

Name one damn country that has handled this correctly and ALL ABOVE THE BOARD! Don't hurt your head thinking about it! There isn't any! :wall:

This rant isn't directed at anyone. I just got off the phone with a friend that's having a hell of a problem with the Federal mandate someone pulled from some neither region. His ordeal is nothing but pure friggin stupidity with not a damn thing based in science................NOTHING!
Please....I'm no anti0vaxxer, but no one can mandate what you MUST do to your body . Get the shot for sure if you are compromised in any fashion. If you're young and healthy, that choice has a lot more gray area. Either way, make a logical choice for you after a consult with your Doc.

LOL! I needed to vent............I need another canna coffee!:funny::funny::funny:
I find it funny when older folks try calling me an antivaxer... I have more vaccines in me than them lol I just don’t trust something this rushed

Well I just got an email stating the government is making it mandatory to get the shot if I wanna do my legal producer gig...
Should have stayed black market
Wtf!!
Well I guess I better get up to date with the vacation games... this is seriously bullshit
I may just have to talk with the band council about this

And perfect track for the fishing video lol
Buddy takes the ladder right in the head at the end lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back