Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon, for most, live stoners. :bighug::pass:

Evening @BCBudlady :bighug: ....just say what ever is appropriate for Your time zone....you will Never remeber everyone elses.....:biggrin:

@Mossy , Stone sends his greetings. Happy Friday.

Send my Love back at him @BCBudlady ...I Hope he's staying Safe .....:bighug:

Oh man!!! Mo is half dead the past 2 weeks or w/e
Sick as a dog
Between puking and what not I have no clue how I’m gonna finish the season

Checking in so you don’t think I’m dead..
Incase I do die.. love you guys

Poor @mohawk warrior ..:pighug:..feel better soon.
You should maybe get checked out....seeing quite a few people will suspected food poisoning symptoms that seem to turn into the Plague....:pass:...

Morning @Jraven ....
Start the day as you mean to go on...

Hup..2..:pass:

3..:pass:

4..:pass:

Easy does it.....

:pighug: You caught up with the work from being away.......?
No lol.I screwed off all summer so have to catch up for that too:rofl: I hear about people in the workaday world who do better under a deadline. I think that's showing up for me in my retirement...end of October is my deadline :smoking:

Good Morfnoevight All you musical stoners.

What a glorious morning; we got half an inch of rain since 3 am. This is the first rainfall since last April. The air is so fresh and everything is clean even the cars are totally clean. Went for a walk and it was marvelous. :yay:

Evening @BCBudlady :bighug: ....just say what ever is appropriate for Your time zone....you will Never remeber everyone elses.....:biggrin:

Send my Love back at him @BCBudlady ...I Hope he's staying Safe .....:bighug:

Poor @mohawk warrior ..:pighug:..feel better soon.
You should maybe get checked out....seeing quite a few people will suspected food poisoning symptoms that seem to turn into the Plague....:pass:...

Morning @Jraven ....
Start the day as you mean to go on...

Hup..2..:pass:

3..:pass:

4..:pass:

Easy does it.....
Ahhhhhhh way to freak me out auntie!!

I am not a doctors type... our word for hospital or w/e roughly translates to where you go to die
But seriously I think imma take you up on that doctors trip

Good Morfnoevight All you musical stoners.

What a glorious morning; we got half an inch of rain since 3 am. This is the first rainfall since last April. The air is so fresh and everything is clean even the cars are totally clean. Went for a walk and it was marvelous. :yay:
Brother MOG!!! Why is it that so many Americans fear what you been talking about with the controlled burns... I seen some shit 3 weeks ago and they were just smashing on people who even wanna attempt this

That was you right? I may still be delirious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back