Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a doctors type... our word for hospital or w/e roughly translates to where you go to die
But seriously I think imma take you up on that doctors tri

Me either...but...sometimes it gotta be done... :headbang:

My son got Covid...even though he had both jabs...Luckily he said..like mild Flu.
Despite all the best precautions...his wife (1 Jab) and two girls come down with the symptoms.

Everyone tested positive except the oldest girl who come back inconclusive.
Docs says...:shrug:..sometimes the Tests do that..but I'm Happy to say you all have it.

Whole house has to isolate.
Girls had to miss start of school.
After quarantine...Son tested negative..wife tested negative..youngest ditto...

Oldest girl tested inconclusive...Docs says...yeah you guessed..sometime Tests do this...so I'll sign them both off for school.

4 days into school...Eldest comes down with Cold symptoms...and blows a Positive for Covid...:pass:...now her and her Mother are back in isolation.

Luckily...touch wood....all have been Okay.......:headbang:

My son got Covid...even though he had both jabs...Luckily he said..like mild Flu.
Despite all the best precautions...his wife (1 Jab) and two girls come down with the symptoms.

Docs says...:shrug:..sometimes the Tests do that..but I'm Happy to say you all have it.

Oldest girl tested inconclusive...Docs says...yeah you guessed..sometime Tests do this...so I'll sign them both off for school.

4 days into school...Eldest comes down with Cold symptoms...and blows a Positive for Covid...:pass:...now her and her Mother are back in isolation.

Guess I better get my nostrils ready oh boy

And I hope they all pull through!
I have zero jabs and don’t plan on any
But if it’s positive I guess I don’t need any of em

I will say all these people who infected themselves by getting the shots all go around like they’re invincible and probably getting everyone else sick
You think they’d have to isolate

Guess I better get my nostrils ready oh boy

And I hope they all pull through!
I have zero jabs and don’t plan on any
But if it’s positive I guess I don’t need any of em

Could be worse @mohawk warrior .. :pass: ..could be worse.....

1633714424502.png

New batch just came in. Landrace sativa autoflowers and a feebie.
20211008_133321.jpg

Golden Ticket, also known as "Mr. Dank," is a 50/50 balanced hybrid marijuana strain from Archive Seeds Bank that gives you special access to euphoria’s top floor
Edit from leafly..... Too many indicas in my fridge...

Last edited:
How early do your pumpkins go out? Usually we do ours on halloween day, or just before!
I rarely do pumpkins anymore and just do em for our contests here.....
20201031_194954.jpg

Last year's pumpkin

Please do a grow thread /journal on the Durban Poison. Pretty please. Don't make me beg. :worship:
Oh I will...hopefully start em in a month or 2......gotta get the pollen out of the present 2 and clean up....then I'll be starting the sativas.

And there's the rub! Who's spreading Covid? It's there in your post. It's the inoculated.
How else can there be more deaths in the US this year, than there was last year at the same time with no vaccines? It not that the Delta variant is more deadly. The death rate for the Delta variant is far lower than the original.

Name one damn country that has handled this correctly and ALL ABOVE THE BOARD! Don't hurt your head thinking about it! There isn't any! :wall:

This rant isn't directed at anyone. I just got off the phone with a friend that's having a hell of a problem with the Federal mandate someone pulled from some neither region. His ordeal is nothing but pure friggin stupidity with not a damn thing based in science................NOTHING!
Please....I'm no anti0vaxxer, but no one can mandate what you MUST do to your body . Get the shot for sure if you are compromised in any fashion. If you're young and healthy, that choice has a lot more gray area. Either way, make a logical choice for you after a consult with your Doc.

LOL! I needed to vent............I need another canna coffee!:funny::funny::funny:

What some people won't do to get a buzz.

edit..............Exactly how did they come up with this ..........stuff?
Was a guy working under a car and thunk to himself, "Whut can I smoke under here?" "Maybe I can crush up this catalytic converter and snort it?"
"Hey! Matumbo! Come 'ere!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back