Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny when older folks try calling me an antivaxer... I have more vaccines in me than them lol I just don’t trust something this rushed

Well I just got an email stating the government is making it mandatory to get the shot if I wanna do my legal producer gig...

Should have stayed black market
Wtf!!
Well I guess I better get up to date with the vacation games... this is seriously bullshit
I may just have to talk with the band council about this

And perfect track for the fishing video lol
Buddy takes the ladder right in the head at the end lmao
How does that make the public more safe?

Texas style breakfast for din-din! :headbang:
1D7C6F25-43DC-4E49-BBCA-48CA6F8C6CF1.jpeg
045D9645-F269-460E-AC16-432DD0920830.jpeg
AF939CC6-1942-4791-A237-C8A74FCFD665.jpeg
E590A91C-7E11-40B2-8CFE-DF24F8092D12.jpeg

:vibe:

Ya’ know… I could understand mandating The vaccine if it did more than just lessen your own symptoms.
…Ya’ know, Something good like reduce the ability of it to spread etc etc.
My own personal opinion on why we’ve had the latest surges are vaccinated people. Not any of the “virus shed” shit or anything like that… but the “I have the vaccine, I’m bulletproof” people that spread it through ignorance.

I won’t lie my ass is double jabbed and I still mask up! I hate being sick and no matter how mild a case would be for me now I’d rather avoid it altogether thank you very much! :thumbsup:

I do get a good laugh any time I look over and see a moron driving in a car ALONE and they still wearing a mask like covid is coming in thru the air vents!!!!:crying:

I won’t lie my ass is double jabbed and I still mask up! I hate being sick and no matter how mild a case would be for me now I’d rather avoid it altogether thank you very much! :thumbsup:

I do get a good laugh any time I look over and see a moron driving in a car ALONE and they still wearing a mask like covid is coming in thru the air vents!!!!:crying:
Triple jabbed and still mask up..,, for myself and others. Just want this to end. :shrug:The shrinks are exhausted.:coffee2::rofl::yoinks:

I have the vaccine and still wear a mask….plus I avoid public places, but I was doing that way before the plague :haha:
Agreed! I go to Walmart and I’m like speed racer running thru that place! Look out when I’m coming thru cuz I’ll have my cart drifting around the corners trying to break a land speed record to get back out that place!!!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back