Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE LIVE STONERS...I can find out almost anything I want to Know here....you have an Amazing array of knowledge ...and a Willingness to Share...
but you cannot Help anyone who refuses to Listen.... :pass:

Week 7 and they are not dead yet :cooldance:

Burnt and yellow but still alive :woohoo1:

@Zeromitch ...I've seen worse....I've grown worse..... :pass: ...we don't smoke the leaves...and that bud looks Fine to me.....

I've had winter outdoor girls where the wind has blown off almost every leaf...makes trimming a doddle.....:pass:

Thank you @Mossy , this means a lot to me . :sadcry:
1633593499749.png

@Zeromitch ...I've seen worse....I've grown worse..... :pass: ...we don't smoke the leaves...and that bud looks Fine to me.....

I've had winter outdoor girls where the wind has blown off almost every leaf...makes trimming a doddle.....:pass:
Thanks you are right! i have had the same last grow burning every leaf off but still had buds that smoked nicely. thanks again for reminding me, i was getting hung up on perfect leafs.

Nice, got tracking info this morning. DP auto and Red Congolese auto should be here this weekend.....hope it's actually that and not some mislabeled BS. Coming from Pacific Seed Bank.. DP is Mendocino Farms and congo from DNA Crew ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back