Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:headbang: :thumbsup::peace::jointman::bighug::pass: susrprising what a few hours of sleep will do for a man lol. So much better boys!
I hit the canna coffee last night haaaaaard and woke up this morning with no pain. Trying to keep on top of it today to help keep the inflammation down as much as possible. We'll see. I have quite a bit to do this afternoon. Trying to push thru gets so tiring very quickly.

Still not done with the stupid door, but getting there. Everything is up and sealed, so now just a matter of painting and putting up trim. Of course, we still have to put up the storm door too. But we're almost back to where we started. Test fit the trim earlier and its now too tight for the damn storm door which means I have to go back now and adjust some more. But the door actually closes right now with no gaps and no air leaks, so thats a win. Crazy how much more quiet it is in there now that there's a proper seal. I'm tired.

In other news, I've been neglecting the girls the last couple days. Checked trichs on the Critical last night and I'm thinking today may be the day.

20211007_111702.gif

Not got time ta ta catch up ,,,just want ta say ,,my pumpkin is ace :smoking: lmao, ,but seriously you need ta still play . it making me feel bad people saying they not going to play ,, theirs an ugly category and another ,,and still time for me too get blown away :thumbsup: ,,its a great fun comp ,, so afn way is ta play ,,:headbang: ..

loves ya ,, back on the other side:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back