Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1375310

On the 1971 "A Child's Garden of Grass - A Pre Legalization Comedy" on Elektra Records

What is the opinion of Myron Floren music for listening when stoned?
A. Fantastic artistry that can stimulate you when stoned.
B.You should never, ever listen to it.

You should never, ever, listen to Myron Floren :crying:and here's why

When I hear Lawrence Welk, I think dis!
swedish-chef-gif-15.gif

I just gave Chef some of the live rosin I made.
I think he liked it. :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Anyone use great white mycorrhizae along with hydroguard? Are they the same thing and would it be beneficial to use both?

Hey, Weeddaddy. If you scroll back a few pages, you'll find a couple of posts in which you were told where and how to ask those kinda questions. I think you were even taggged in 'em...

Lemme know if you need a link for "effective listening..."
Peace, and Jah love.

Good Morfnoevight All you AFN stoners! I was workin my ass to the bone today. I gave my vegetable garden a 3 inch layer of Daz super soil. I am going to be so sore I wish I had a spa :soak: It took a yard and a half so two trips to the nursery. Ms. MOG jumped in about half way through and now she is sore also :rofl:. The garden so needed it

_DSC4069-Eraser.jpg

_DSC4072.JPG

Last edited:
Well...........I don't think I'll need any flower nutes for quite a period of time!!!! :mrgreen:

This is enough FFJ to make quite a few gallons. 7,570 gallons to be exact.............at the higher dosage!!!!:funny::funny::funny::funny:

giphy.gif

IMG_20211006_223605538_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, Weeddaddy. If you scroll back a few pages, you'll find a couple of posts in which you were told where and how to ask those kinda questions. I think you were even taggged in 'em...

Lemme know if you need a link for "effective listening..."
Peace, and Jah love.

@Weeddaddy has been given a 4 day reply ban from LS ..Thank you everyone who provided the help/information for him...

:bravo:...Award yourselves an Extra smoke break.....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back