Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
1633561104456.png

On the 1971 "A Child's Garden of Grass - A Pre Legalization Comedy" on Elektra Records

What is the opinion of Myron Floren music for listening when stoned?
A. Fantastic artistry that can stimulate you when stoned.
B.You should never, ever listen to it.

You should never, ever, listen to Myron Floren :crying:and here's why

Evening kittens....how did the day treat you?.

Just came inside from checking the outdoor kids. Cookies could put fly paper to shame, she's stickier than a cinnabun :smoking: And the fall fade on Blackberry Gum is always good eye candy. :smoking:

cfv 10-6.jpg

bbg 10-6.jpg

It is your grow, use anything you want....as an aside, should you use it?.....without knowing your whole soil/nutrient treatment plan no one can make even an educated guess...... best thing is to go through the form titles and find the one closest to the style of grow your doing and read, read, read.....and ask questions in those posts, the OP and others doing the same style will be more than happy to help. Live chat is just us basically having fun, chatting etc. If you have any problems with your plants that your worried about, the infirmiry is the best place to get great advise.
as an edit...have you got a grow journal going?...pics are great at figuring things out.
THIS!!!

Weeddaddy
Asking random questions out of the blue with no context isn't going to help you any.
If you have a current problem with your grow, the infirmary is where you want to be.
Start your own thread and provide LOTS of info in the first post

If you have growing questions on methods, products....ect

Do i need silica if i use mycorrhizae?
Yup!
I just throw in a special floor dry product into my media at mixing time at 1/4 cup per cubic foot.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back