Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
he said -> "m o i s t" :coffee: ppp
I prefer dripping. :baked:
DC9801A2-9AD5-4F15-AF03-5790EC46868B.png

Think most problems happen from not being careful, and doing dumb stuff that draws attention.
Speaking of dumb stuff that draws attention, hubby came across a FB event the other day called "Your Plugs Plug" which was like some pop up free weed party were you would get the address right before the event started or some such nonsense and they were advertising that they wanted vendors etc. Sounded sketch af to me lmfao.

Is it better to use the grow journal rather than the blog? All seems abit confusing for my grey matter cells?
I like the grow journal threads better, just slap a thread mark in there to make it so you can find specific stuff later on like you would with journal titles.

I haven't used blogs yet and really haven't looked at many. I find it easy to just start my own journal in whatever section is fitting.
I think it's good for a new grower or when you're trying something new. It's easier to get help I think.
I don't really open them either. When I see the "this thread is for the discussion of blog post blah blah" I immediately move on lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back