Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it was still moist. I would bet if it were coco you would have taken a worse hit. How many days total did they go. :thumbsup:
That was one of the deciding factors for me in choosing peat vs. coco - the extra water holding and cation exchange capacity.

Overall, they went 6 days after the flood, which was essentially a 5x flush with their normal feed solution.

I wonder if peat/coco also has better pH behavior as it dries out. On my last grow, I used FFOF and skipped a watering around Thanksgiving. After only three or four days, I had lost almost all the lower fan leaves.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I like the normal threads mostly because the members that use the Blogs do not use them correctly. They do not seem to know how to add "Pages" to the initial blog and just start new blogs?

I need to work on the Cannabis diagnostics Blog. I think we may have enough "original" artwork. I will be soliciting the help of a few of the truly knowledgeable growers when I get it outlined.

Hi growmies, I have started a personal blog for my 1st grow and wondering how feasible it is to share on here for help and advice. My main concern is security due to the area that I currently live, bud is the ‘devils weed’ which means I don’t want to get in any shite. My main concern, do we know if this website ever gets approached by authorities for information about members?
call me paranoid (I agree).
what do you guys think? Am I just over thinking things?

There has already been some great safety measures pointed out in here. Here are some things I have seen over the years. First be sure your Photographs have had the Exif data removed before you post. I think the Forum is supposed to remove it but don't take a chance.

From your cell phone:

From your windows PC;

Next be careful not to have identifying objects in the pictures:
Face
Finger prints
The front of your house (Google can match it)
Tattoos
Street views.

:goodluck:

Now that would have got the principal's attention. "Not amused" might not cover it. :crying: :pighug:
He was quite the trouble maker when he was younger. Sat himself in the neighbors watermelon patch once when he was about the boys' age and ate a whole Melon by himself, ended up sick for days after. There's a picture of him afterwards with that cheeky grin on his face that he had his whole life. I see a lot of him in #2 sometimes, including the mischievous streak and that same grin. I actually used that picture of him as a reference and gave him a painting of it for Christmas when I was a senior in high school. It's still proudly on display in the living room wall of my grandparents house now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back