Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
afn is soon to be 11y old, and to date, no one has ever gotten into any kinda trouble from authoritiez becuz of bein a part of afn :thumbsup:

i personally avoid blogland like the plague :rofl: :nono: old skool journalz for the win! :yay: ppp

View attachment 1401985 :smoking: ppp
Ah so you'll pull it out for hydrated plants but not the steamy passion fruit :rofl:

That was one of the deciding factors for me in choosing peat vs. coco - the extra water holding and cation exchange capacity.

Overall, they went 6 days after the flood, which was essentially a 5x flush with their normal feed solution.

I wonder if peat/coco also has better pH behavior as it dries out. On my last grow, I used FFOF and skipped a watering around Thanksgiving. After only three or four days, I had lost almost all the lower fan leaves.
I went two days without opening the tent, and they probably needed watering before that. Ended up with one whole plant and multiple branches on another being essentially dried on the vine. The full plant I chopped last night and it went strait into a jar, RH was low 50s just now even with a fresh canna leaf in there with them overnight ugh.

In FFOF that is, pretty sure the stomper has pretty much stopped drinking cause she looked totally fine and of course the 2 in the 20gal pot of living soil look fantastic. Having the heat running (shakes fist at hubby) only compounded the issues. 90+ degrees and mid 20s RH did an absolute number. Glad the new babies had a humidity dome on or they would have surely been dead.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I like the normal threads mostly because the members that use the Blogs do not use them correctly. They do not seem to know how to add "Pages" to the initial blog and just start new blogs?

I need to work on the Cannabis diagnostics Blog. I think we may have enough "original" artwork. I will be soliciting the help of a few of the truly knowledgeable growers when I get it outlined.

There has already been some great safety measures pointed out in here. Here are some things I have seen over the years. First be sure your Photographs have had the Exif data removed before you post. I think the Forum is supposed to remove it but don't take a chance.

From your cell phone:

From your windows PC;

Next be careful not to have identifying objects in the pictures:
Face
Finger prints
The front of your house (Google can match it)
Tattoos
Street views.

:goodluck:
Unless you have a basic white girl tattoo that you literally ripped off google images when you were 18 in like the most basic white girl spot :rofl:

Working on getting everything moved over to the Grove bags as they came today! I had completely filled the weed box lol and taken over most of hubby's sock drawer with jars. I've got 3 little jars left to do. Had to make up new labels for the 4 most recent plants to go into jars cause I'm just like that lmao. Check out this awesome icon description from my label printer app :rofl: I'm not gonna point it out, cause I'm sure yall can figure out which one I'm talking about lol.
Screenshot_20211229-150901_Print Master.jpg

Tbh there may be more than one lol. Direct translations are fun :rofl:

Working on getting everything moved over to the Grove bags as they came today! I had completely filled the weed box lol and taken over most of hubby's sock drawer with jars. I've got 3 little jars left to do. Had to make up new labels for the 4 most recent plants to go into jars cause I'm just like that lmao. Check out this awesome icon description from my label printer app :rofl: I'm not gonna point it out, cause I'm sure yall can figure out which one I'm talking about lol.
View attachment 1402041

"alex, i'll take package fart garment for 100 plz, ty" :smoking: ppp

View attachment 1402041
Well now…..I’m not sure what to think of that.:rofl::rofl::rofl: I mean….is the baby the fart package? Or is the garment a package to contain said fart? I’m really left with more questions than answers here. Also, is the saliva towel included? Or is it extra? Do I even need it if I get the Chinese style chest covering? How much extra is the dining chair/Weber grill?:shrug::shrug::shrug::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back